Manchester United Talk banner

Boro v Arsenal

825 views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  eoininho 
#1 ·
Fergie a.k.a mistic meg seem to have got it spot on arsenal are slipping up there 2-0 down with 10 mins left :D :D :D

#2 ·
great bonus for us. Only 1 point in it now. Pool lost as well so its been a great weekend for United. We can rest players midweek and really start to pull away with a victory at Anfield.
A few injuries to key players have made Arsenal look ordinary. Without Cesc, Hleb and Flamini they have struggled in their last few games. Beaten in Europe though it wasnt that important, held at Newcastle and got lucky at Villa, who deserved at least a draw. And now today at Boro...hapy days.

#4 ·
Once again,Fergie got it exactly spot-on. Before that,he had predicted that Arse-anal would slip-up in their lead, and they really did! In their two games this week,the Gooners finish on level terms @ St James Park with a 1-1- draw. They continued their misery over at the Riverside Stadium,with goals from Stewart Downing & Tuncay Sanli condemning them to their first defeat of the season! Now,Manchester United r only a single point behind them. If they fail to beat Chelsea at The Emirates,providing that we triumph at Anfield,we would overtake them. During these period,it also highlights Arse-anal's lousy strength in depth. Without Cecs Fabregas,Mathieu Flamini,Robin van Persie & Alexander Hleb,they r simply a team above average. GGMU!!!

#10 ·
I saw the first half & loved how boro played & I think this is the only way to beat arsenal just push on there defence then push on there midfielders to cut the ball then begin a fast attack, This is the first time I see arsenal really struggle they had only 2 chances in this half. We have to play like this next time at OT & try not to give them any space to play in.

#12 ·
united showed how to play against arsenal; cut out the supply from midfield, stop them from playing a final ball and then hitting them hard on the break

fabregas of course is a big loss to them, i think van persie could also be very important to them when he gets back.

we need to capitalise over xmas cos i expect arsenal will have a poor run beinning wit a defeat against chelsea, we gotta beat liverpool for this result to mean anything!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.