Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
11,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am so dispointed we did not sign him cause he is probably 1 of the best right backs in the world he can tackle and and attack

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Most right backs do tackle and get forward :rolleyes:
No big loss really. He cost A LOT of money and will be found out at times.
Very good player yes, but we have Wes and Gary and Rafael in the wings.

·
Registered
601 Posts
yeah, he would have been such a great signing, he is already making his name at chelsea. He is strong, technical, has stamina, can cross the ball, something we lack in a player as a right back. Cause brown isn't as attacking as boswinga, rafeal is good, but soemtimes i feel refeal lacks the strength and height which we need to look at.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Ramos is by far the best right back in the world. Who cares about Bosingwa? He has a uni-brow too, and that's disgusting.

·
Registered
601 Posts
No boswinga is no way better than th da silvas because they are different style, the da silvas have what boswinga has but lack the strength and height, but the da silva are better techinically and they have creativity and flair, rafeal played well when he came on against newcastle, nearly got us a penalty, and that was his first prem match, looked like he has been playing in the prem already.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
marty davidson said:
he is better than them da Silva's
:rolleyes: You never fail to surprise me with your crazy comments.
Comparing the lads to Bosingwa is ridiculous. They havent even played
more than a few games of first team football. They have a lot more potential
than Bosingwa does.

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
marty davidson said:
he is better than them da Silva's
Lol the Da Silva's have only recently come out of wearing dipers, they are 10 years away from there peak.

Boswinger is what 25/26?

The fact that you even have to say that surely shows the Da Silva's are special. The fact that Fergie was willing to sell Silvestre also shows how confident he is in them. They will be amazing for us. Its a matter of 'if' and not 'when'.

·
Registered
104 Posts
How can anyone comment on the da silva twins :confused: :confused:

You've watched them once, maybe twice at 1st team level.

Anyone can be great in the 1st couple of games because nobody knows there game.

Wait for at least 1 season before you even start to comment on how good/bad they are.

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
Keano016 said:
How can anyone comment on the da silva twins :confused: :confused:

You've watched them once, maybe twice at 1st team level.

Anyone can be great in the 1st couple of games because nobody knows there game.

Wait for at least 1 season before you even start to comment on how good/bad they are.
No one is saying they are great, but anyone can see they have a ton of potential. Fergie said it himself after both the Peterborough game and the Juventus game.

Normally I wouldn't get carried away, but the fact that Fergie himself seemed to be somewat blown away by Rafael speaks volumes about the potential of the Da Silva's

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
We do not need a right back.

Wes, Gary, Hargreaves, Rafael da Silva.......

I'd rather spend 17million pounds on a striker! or a left back who can play as a winger

·
Breaking into the first team
654 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Most right backs do tackle and get forward :rolleyes:
No big loss really. He cost A LOT of money and will be found out at times.
Very good player yes, but we have Wes and Gary and Rafael in the wings.
I agree.... Id choose Rafael Any Day :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
TheManc said:
No one is saying they are great, but anyone can see they have a ton of potential. Fergie said it himself after both the Peterborough game and the Juventus game.

Normally I wouldn't get carried away, but the fact that Fergie himself seemed to be somewat blown away by Rafael speaks volumes about the potential of the Da Silva's
Fergie will say that because we have injuries at the moment, he wont turn round and say "these 2 guys we've got here, bag of *****, dont know why we signed them"

I cant honestly see them playing more than 10 games this season.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
He's bound to be better than the da Silva's considering they are 18 and he's what is i 25 or something ? He's a good right back, but we didn't miss out on anything because i can't see that Fergie ever actually went after him considering we had Brown, Neville was coming back and Hargo could cover there, and also Rafael was coming in. but who cares really Nani/Giggsy will give him trouble nex time we play, now that will be a real test ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts