Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11667_3763938,00.html

Swansea boss Roberto Martinez is hoping to secure Manchester United striker Febian Brandy on a season-long loan deal.

Red Devils boss Sir Alex Ferguson is considering a request from the Championship newcomers to bring Brandy back to the Liberty Stadium.

The young forward spent the second half of last term with Martinez's men, scoring three times and helping the Swans secure promotion.

Martinez thinks Ferguson will let Brandy leave the European champions for a limited time as he is unlikely to be in the running for a first-team spot at Old Trafford.

Go-ahead

"Febian settled in straight away when he came to us," he told Swansea's official website.

"He loved every second of his time here and you could see him improving every day.

"He was slowly fulfilling the Premier League potential he has and now we are waiting for the go-ahead to sign him on a season-long loan.

"I have spoken to Febian about it and I know he is very keen to come back."

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
brandy is quit good
keeping him in a championship team means that he can play allot of matches and so become fully developed and ready for our team :)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
ManUtd19 said:
I doubt he'll ever break the United first team. Might as well sell completely instead of just loan.
You are probably right about him breaking into the first team at United
but we loaning him is a much better option than selling him.
he will get great experience in the Championship and play against some
tough defenders.
He will benefit far greater playing at Swansea than in the reserves.

You never know he could have a great season at Swansea next year
and his value will go up like Frazier Campbell's, which went from 2m to about
5/6 million.
It makes good business sense and he could prove to be a class striker.
Either way, I hope he does well and scores goals cos he's a red devil.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
this guy brandy is a true talent he got the pace the speed and the skill to break any defence and score goals.
i have been impressed with my dad when we first saw brandy in singapore youth championship in 2007 summer
he scored a nasty goal versus youth juve
plus when ever he enters the game play become faster and this is a prove of his class.
he may not break into the first team
but he can be a great sub on the bench after few years
and lets not forget that he is 18-19 :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts