Manchester United Talk banner

101 - 120 of 142 Posts

·
Señor fluffy face.
7,323 Posts
Paulinho, great goal.

2-2, Brazil not as great as people are saying they'll be. Dont see them winning any trophies right now. Still Germanys and Spains to contest.

·
Big Daddy
34,250 Posts
Yeah, cos I'll tell you what, Barcelona have been scratching their heads about the fuss over this Wayne Rooney fella, this is the first time they'll be hearing of him.

Barcelona? Haha - five years ago maybe. Deary me, is it a full on service or just the registry office for you two?

·
Señor fluffy face.
7,323 Posts
Yeah, cos I'll tell you what, Barcelona have been scratching their heads about the fuss over this Wayne Rooney fella, this is the first time they'll be hearing of him.
Who gives a fuck about Barcelona being impressed by him or whatever. We only care about the moneybags. Monaco and PSG are who hes trying to entertain. As if Rooney would get into the Barca team.. :ROFL: :ROFL:

·
Juventus fan
17,446 Posts
Barcelona? Haha - five years ago maybe. Deary me, is it a full on service or just the registry office for you two?
How would they know? After all, he just got put into the shop window merely munutes ago. Not sure what amateur types you think these clubs are running in the scouting department...

101 - 120 of 142 Posts