Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out.
Ronaldo scored an injury time equalising goal for Corinthians in the big game against Palmeiras.
His celebration was funny, he went and climbed a fence and the whole thing collapsed :rofl:
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?section=soccer&id=3962849

Joking aside, Im delighted to see him back playing football and scoring goals. He is a legend and one of the greatest strikers ever.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
and yet you call him fat ronaldo ;)

its funny as well after the celebration he seems knackerd :p doubt he did much running after it tbh :rofl:

but its great to see him back in the game the best striker of the modern era perhaps the best ever

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
It's actually good to see him back.

He was an absolutely incredible striker, one of the best ever, and I'm sure he still has a bit to offer consider he's only 32.

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
My favourite footballer ever!! :cool:

Delighted to see this thread because i never knew he was back playing football at a competitive level yet!!

The funny part was when he jumps over the boardings to get to the fence, he seems pretty nimble on his feet but on the way back, he is like looking down to his knees like he was injured or shattered again!

What a dude! :cool: I hope he really gets himself into great physical and footballing condition, would love to see a few more years of ronaldo at the top level!

Legend!

pz!

·
Registered
195 Posts
what a funny celebration NOT

Check this out.
Ronaldo scored an injury time equalising goal for Corinthians in the big game against Palmeiras.
His celebration was funny, he went and climbed a fence and the whole thing collapsed :rofl:
UPDATE 2-Soccer-Ronaldo scores first goal for Corinthians - Soccer - ESPN

Joking aside, Im delighted to see him back playing football and scoring goals. He is a legend and one of the greatest strikers ever.

Move aside fatboy there is a younger faster and better ronaldo 10 years his junior at united ooh ye hilarious celebration NOT:D

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
Scored another goal I beleive.

This guy was honestly the greatest player I have ever seen. Better than Zidane, better than Baggio, better than Van Basten - just as good as Maradonna.

The amazing thing is, he never even filled HALF his potential, due to some horrific injures. When you look how good he was despite of the injuries - its a scary thought.

If he hadn't have had so many shocking injuries, I genuinly believe he could have been the greatest player ever.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts