Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone else think of 1 more record we can break this season? Something that will cement our position at the top of world club football.

I think we can go to Stamford Bridge and comfortably beat Chelsea there. They have a 4 year unbeaten record at home. We are notorious record breakers and I can reasonably foresee us braking records again. Chelsea didn't look indestructible or impenetrable yesterday. N.b. Cudichini was in goal Lampard was playing, Ballack was playing, Essien was playing (at rb though)

I still think we can Beat chelsea at the bridge and cement our place as kings of world club football. If we wrap up the title at the bridge on 26th April, i think we can also get past the semi finals of the CL...

btw Barcelona are looking pretty hot again :s. But can u see Bjorn Krick causing the Rio/Vidic combination any problems? Me don#'t think so.

Also Wessy was fantastic yesterday. His goal kickstarted the whole thing. what a time to score a goal. this lad has to be given a new contract to his liking. 75,000 a week is very fair to him. He should remain as our Rb for the next 3-5years. In this time we can assess the value of the da silva twin on the right. him or simmo will do fine.

Wessy has to stay/Beat chelsea 4 year unbeaten home record/focus 100% on the Champions league. Maybe for a game or two after the chelsea game we can rest Rio and Vidic. it'd give them more energy to focus on the champions league with. Excellente :-d. beat Chelsea at their home to win the English premier League a record breaking, unprecedented 10 times!!!. Then meet them at Moscow to defeat them 3-0 and become kings of Europe. :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
If I knew which records there were I'd conteplate about which ones can be broken, but I don't. Beating Chelsea is very possible, they seem flawed nowadays, I can only hope that we do it.

As for Wes Brown, he scores one important goal for us and now he's the best right back in the world. Get down to earth, I wouldn't say that he had an incredible game yesterday, yeah, he scored the goal, a flash of brilliance, but so what? Every player does something like that at least once a season. He got COMPLETELY wrong footed by Torres yesterday, ran the wrong way, has everyone forgotten about that? My opinion on Wes hasn't changed just becuase of a goal versus Liverpool.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
wicked result yesterday...we play arsenal home and chelsea away and we can win both of them

i want to play barca and show the world we can beat anyone

·
Banned
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think Arsenal are so not going to like coming to Old Trafford again. lol. Bring on Aston Villa!! It'll be a tough match, but i can see us taking 3 points. Birmingham teams aren't very defiant towards us ;)Rooney hatrick anyone? then to continue his goal scoring form against Roma. lol

Hmm... Am thinking about our prospects if we meet Barcelona in the semi finals. Then again, Roma As seem a "different outfit" to the one we beat earlier in the year and last season... i wonder if we can pull through the Italian test..???

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
sphinx said:
If I knew which records there were I'd conteplate about which ones can be broken, but I don't. Beating Chelsea is very possible, they seem flawed nowadays, I can only hope that we do it.

As for Wes Brown, he scores one important goal for us and now he's the best right back in the world. Get down to earth, I wouldn't say that he had an incredible game yesterday, yeah, he scored the goal, a flash of brilliance, but so what? Every player does something like that at least once a season. He got COMPLETELY wrong footed by Torres yesterday, ran the wrong way, has everyone forgotten about that? My opinion on Wes hasn't changed just becuase of a goal versus Liverpool.
Totally agree. Its like when Nicky Butt left United. He was an excellent player for us but not indispensible.

Would love to see him sign new contract and see out his career with United. He is a Manc through and through after all but he aint worth 75k a week. If he wants money to win over his love for United and the fans then that is his choice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts