Manchester United Talk banner

Who would you bring back?

Bring 'em Back!

3K views 62 replies 41 participants last post by  Zense_United 
As for the player I'd most like to see, I think Duncan Edwards, and thats who I've voted for. We have heard some great praise about him, and sadly his career was cut short.

As for the player that I think would offer the most to us, I would go for Denis Law, as we need a top goalscorer imo. (Both players I didn't have the chance to see ;))

Though any player on the list would be welcomed back by me ;)

This is a hard question.

If I was to pick ANYONE, I would pick Duncan Edwards as well, simply because he was taken off this Earth far too early, and didn't get the opportunity to prove what many say about him being the best in the World or to become a legend of the game.

However, if I was to pick a player who would have the biggest influence onthe team, or a player that I think we're in need of, I would bring back either a young Schmeichel or Roy Keane.

Schmeichel because Van Der Sars form this season has been a bit erratic this season, and Keane because I think we're lacking a genuine leader in midfield. Can't narrow it down to one though ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.