Manchester United Talk banner

Who would you bring back?

Bring 'em Back!

3K views 62 replies 41 participants last post by  Zense_United 
After watching some old footage of United recently, I was tempted to go for either Best or Charlton but in the end I chose Edwards.

From the stories I've heard he was going to be a true footballing legend. He could play virtually anywhere on the pitch and had every attribute you could wish for. If it weren't for the Munich Air Disaster, we could have been talking about Edwards as the greatest footballer of his time. I would bring him back to give him a fair crack of the whip.

manutd004 said:
Of course I would love Schmeichel back.

But out of the players/positions on that list, hes probably the last person we need ;) :)

It's a bit of a strange one, the greatest 'keeper we've ever had get's no one's vote to come back :eek:

Shows that Edwin must be doing something right :cool:

piazza said:
I think this was already a thread once.
I'm sure it was I remember there being a poll in it as well.

Either way I said Duncan Edwards then and I'll say him again. From the stories I've heard he was set to be the best in the world and was robbed of that sadly in '58.

I'd love to see Best back as well because he was simply a genius.

But Edwards edges it for me because of the fact that he never really got the chance to show the world his full potential.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.