Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Manchester Is My Heaven!
40,932 Posts
What was that? When the fat guy and girl in the red top came out Simon muttered "Just when you think things can't get any weirder!" what's that supposed to mean? Prick.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
A few good acts already, the solo singer and the two classical singers.

David Walliams has made a good start imo.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Susan Boyle was famous for being very ugly and very good at singing. In fact she was average looking and an average singer. This new bloke is famous for being very fat and a very good singer, and he is both, so well done for identifying that public.

It's clear the show will push him to win as they did with Boyle, hopefully he won't though, just to piss Simon Cowell off.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Susan Boyle was famous for being very ugly and very good at singing. In fact she was average looking and an average singer. This new bloke is famous for being very fat and a very good singer, and he is both, so well done for identifying that public.

It's clear the show will push him to win as they did with Boyle, hopefully he won't though, just to piss Simon Cowell off.
if you reckon subo is average looking i bet you get plenty of skirt. men with such low standards are like gold dust. he likes em with a little more cushion fer the pushin. dc the nightclub lothario that bangs sober what you wouldnt when trollied. a nation of lardy lassies salute you sir

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
if you reckon subo is average looking i bet you get plenty of skirt. men with such low standards are like gold dust. he likes em with a little more cushion fer the pushin. dc the nightclub lothario that bangs sober what you wouldnt when trollied. a nation of lardy lassies salute you sir
She's an average looking 50-year-old British woman.

Most 50+ women you see in the next week will bear more resemblance to Susan Boyle than Helen Mirren.

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
The judges are terrible. Simon is alright, but he's nowhere near as good as he used to be. Amanda annoys me and doesn't deserve to judge anything, Alisha Dixon is dull and has no personality and the guy from little Britain is boring too - he tries to be funny but he just isn't.

Terrible panel.

·
Registered
434 Posts
So far, apart from the guy and girl at end of episode 1. Most acts are pretty lame, even the ones going through...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts