Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
great goal as well. See how Eagles ripped them apart?
Cmon Burnley. Id rather meet them in the final IF we get through.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Eagles has been playing games thats what he needed he came to United with a big reputation didnt make it but I have feeling Eagles will be a good premiership player going off recent displays .

Great goal and I hope they win

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
cantos red army said:
didnt they knock out every london club theyve played? cmon keep up the record so i can slag my mate :D

Amazing run isnt it the only london prem club off there record is West Ham .

Chris Eagles looks sharp he is carrying the ball with such confidence maybe we let him go too soon .

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
cantos red army said:
didnt they knock out every london club theyve played? cmon keep up the record so i can slag my mate :D
yeah they did:D...we'll qualify in the final, play Burnley and then win the cup cause' we're not a london club:D

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wazza1989 said:
in this double leg does the away goal rule count?
I am pretty sure it does....full value for their lead though. They look really solid and calm defending, not that theyve had to do all that much defending...

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
so if they draw at spurs..no matter the score...and if the draw at burnley...no matter the score..they go in et?..weard:D

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
red dave said:
yeah thats what it says :p
damn that edit button :p ! i outsmarted ya for once please let me have the plesure :D :p!

ya wazza very weird alright but i wont be complainin if it helps burnley get through :D

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
i mean...that if they draw at spurs 3-3 for example and at burnley 1-1 they still go in extra time though in this case burnley have more away goals than spurs:D..understood?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts