Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Burnley are leading 1-0 against the arse after only 6 minutes.

I have a feeling the Arse will give them a lesson, but it's just nice to see the Arse lose before I head off to bed! :D

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
lmao!

What a great team. First Chelsea, now Arsenal! :D

Even better consider the person who scored them both is an up-and-coming Scottish talent ;). Hopefully he can maintain form like that and push on his career and hit greater heights. (But thats another story! :p)

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Not much to throw in for Wanglers team:Substitutes
24 Mannone, 28 Bischoff, 35 Coquelin, 42 Lansbury, 50 Simpson, 51 Steer, 56 Frimpong

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
haggler said:
lansbury is potentially the finest player you will ever see !!
Definitely the finest player I've ever seen, who can't crack Arsenal's league squad!

He's not even as good as Ramsey.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
piazza said:

http://youngguns.wordpress.com/2008/03/27/party-attitude-could-ruin-arsenals-henri-lansbury/

Some fella who loves to party evidently, I've seen him before at the U-19 level.

Currently Arsenal's 5th (along with 88 others mind you) choice Central-midfielder.

He's a talent alright, but I don't think he has the "potential to be the greatest ever"
Come on...Piazza in Arse jersey?:eek:

:D

Hm...well he's still young so he can be a useful player for them. I dont watch the game.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
spellbound said:
Come on...Piazza in Arse jersey?:eek:

:D

You caught that too!:eek:

You're right about him being of use to Arsenal, if he's half as good as Haggs thinks, they won't miss Fabregas should he leave. I've only seen him play at U-19 and against Sheffield Utd, when Arsenal won 6-0 so I can't really judge much of him, but from what I've seen, I'd rate him underneath Ramsey.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts