Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems to me that more sides are trying to not get beat rather than trying for a win this year .

It also seems that we do not have anyone capable of unlocking the doors of said buses at the moment despite all our flair players

So do we need to buy a battering ram style centre forward or do we need to put more effort in at the training ground to counteract this trend ?

All the big sides are struggling this year as lower clubs are not even trying to get positive results but just trying to hold out for draws .

We do not have anyone capable of winning crosses other than ronaldo and trouble is he is usually putting crosses in .

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
I think we need to start playing some more through balls through the air, just chipping them over and letting our quicker players run on to them. Also I think if we took more shots in certain situations instead of trying to walk the ball into the net.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
So who could be are man in the air then ?

Drogba is chelsea's big man

John carew
Kenwyn jones

seem about the best headers of the ball in the premiership .

·
All round nice guy
3,887 Posts
this is where we miss someone like beckham, we really do lack a good crosser with Giggs playing CM, Nani hardly starting and Hargreaves injured, they're our only wingers who can cross really.

We do not have anyone capable of winning crosses other than ronaldo and trouble is he is usually putting crosses in .
Berbatov?

Ronaldo? Crossing? please! 9 times out of 10 he'll cut in and shoot rather than cross - and when he does try to cross they're generally ****.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
This is why I think we should give Manucho a chance and try to get him match-fit. He seems to be the type of player who would offer a great threat in the air.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Wouldnt it be great if we had a 25 year old paul scholes we wouldnt have this problem of opening defences as he was a master at it .

We dont need anyone in my view fergie shoud give anderson a extended run in the first eleven he seems about the best at pushing forward with the ball !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts