Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean come on we didn't play that well and sat on 1-0 a bit and it could have been so different if Heskey had headed that goal in. Where was the closing down? We haven't played that well away from home for a long time now and fergie's negative tactics have to be ques..............oh well who cares! You didn't think I was serious did you folks?????? LOL :rolleyes: :D :D

CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(BTW- I 'm getting worried we might do the double LOL)

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
*hands desmond a beer*

Enjoy it brother, enjoy this one for a long time. Chelsea made us go all the way, but we did it and we'll do it again on the 21st of May!

CHEERS!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Lol Des....Today Im celebrating and being happy.
Ill start thinking and possibly worrying about Moscow tomorrow or the day after.
Lets enjoy today first. Only one behind the Scousers and 10 for Giggsy.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I want to ask why you were worried.

It was a very good performance by us. It may not as been as comfortable as people wished, but bar a 10-15 min spell that Wigan had we were in control of the game.

But, one game to go. It will be hard, but we CAN win it, and I don't think anyone will stop us now tbh.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
manutd004 said:
I want to ask why you were worried.

It was a very good performance by us. It may not as been as comfortable as people wished, but bar a 10-15 min spell that Wigan had we were in control of the game.

But, one game to go. It will be hard, but we CAN win it, and I don't think anyone will stop us now tbh.
It was a joke...my previous threads were legit and expressed my concerns over negative play. I was confident they would do it anyway but I thought the whole thing has been closer than it needed to be. For now just enjoy the irony of the situation. I don't b*****y care right now , I was wrong to be worried ! What a fool I was!! Egg on my face!!! YIPPEE!!!!!

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
desmondo said:
It was a joke...my previous threads were legit and expressed my concerns over negative play. I was confident they would do it anyway but I thought the whole thing has been closer than it needed to be. For now just enjoy the irony of the situation. I don't b*****y care right now , I was wrong to be worried ! What a fool I was!! Egg on my face!!! YIPPEE!!!!!
I didn't read your whole post.

But it was that funny I missed it was a joke :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts