Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just quick question. i wanna buy the green and yellow shirt from 93 as mine dont fit me anymore as i was only a kid and i love this shirt and want it for my season ticket. anyone know where i could pick this up or a site that sells old man utd kits?

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I've tried to buy that before but cant find it anywhere!
manutd.com sell a few retro kits like the '99 Jersey,

http://www.prideofmanchester.com/ has certain old kits for sale, its very annoying cos ya think you can buy that 93 newton heath shirt but you cant!
they do have a replica of the original newton heath jersey for sale i think! as well as the 58 FA cup final shirt which I wouldn't mind getting!

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Guys,

Go on ebay UK (you don't even have to register to look) and search under Manchester United shirts. You will get litrerally hundreds of hits. Both the kits you are looking for are usually there, sometimes several are available. I saw five of the Newton Heath green/yellow ones just last week.

I have bought 12 jerseys, both new and used, on ebay and I have only been disappointed once - the actual size clearly did not match the tag. The prices are much better than in stores even taking into account the delivery charge.

I will never buy a jersey from a store again....;)

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah iv scanned ebay all over and they have the mark hughes cup winners cup shirt everything but not this one :mad: lol. and yeah i see the heath one on that site but at the end of the i wasnt alive in the 1880s lol so bit pointless me getting it. its frustrating i really want it lol

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
clarkey

I'm pretty sure the heath ones I was talking about ARE the '93 ones - I saw 5 for sale just the other day....

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ah well good. anyone got a link to them?

and have they got the badge and the sponser or they just plain colours?

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The eBay page or feature you are attempting to access is not responding.
Please try the options below:

:( both pages aint loading. what did you put in the search bar ill do the same

cheers tho dude

Actually DW i found them now :D. well good thanks man. one from hong kong looks well good condition. gonna try and get that. large tho prob be hanging off me

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Keano! said:
Buy loads of United shirts here

Page 4 has the one your talking about mate....loads more too ;)

Enjoy!
Nice find!! I've been looking for one of those Newton Heath shirts for ages!!!

I'd love to get one of the shirts they wore this year for the Munich celebrations, I know they didnt want to make money out of it but surely it could go to charity!

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
The Munich memorial shirt can't be bought...

Something like 18 were made for the players....you won't be able to get one;)

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
makes it even more special that the kits will never be available. i hope it stays that way. it was never there for us to like and want it was to respect and remember

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Its handy.....I've got this shirt from it...

Decent prices....good service....good quality, what more can ya ask for? ;)

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
on that site tho some of the prices of shirts are just ridiculous. Some shirts are fetching £100-£120+ that i have got.

There is one shirt there that I had from the 89-90 season and I dunno where it went, its an absolute fortune now as well. GUTTED!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts