Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
basically im a uni student in a lot of problems. iv got 2 weeks to write a program in c code using visual studio and have no idea how to go about doing this as i suck at c coding. the program has to take roman numeral numbers and convert them to Arabic numbers and then convert them back

if anyone has done this before or knows how i can do this it would be much appreciated

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Clarky101 said:
basically im a uni student in a lot of problems. iv got 2 weeks to write a program in c code using visual studio and have no idea how to go about doing this as i suck at c coding. the program has to take roman numeral numbers and convert them to Arabic numbers and then convert them back

if anyone has done this before or knows how i can do this it would be much appreciated

If you want some more help I would suggest you pm a member of this forum called......PrinceZane......(he seems to be one of those american super computer guys.....;)

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anderson's God said:
Check out this website - http://www.cprogramming.com/

Also if you need check out - www.howstuffworks.com

http://www.lysator.liu.se/c/bwk-tutor.html -- Might find something useful in the tutorial here!

Are you doing Computer engineering?
im doing multimedia technology and design. and thanks for the help dude ill give it a check. just i suck at c programming. got my results from my exam back today and i passed so just need like 13 marks outta 50 in this project.

o and yeah dude ill pm him and ask for some advice lol

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Clarky101 said:
im doing multimedia technology and design. and thanks for the help dude ill give it a check. just i suck at c programming. got my results from my exam back today and i passed so just need like 13 marks outta 50 in this project.

o and yeah dude ill pm him and ask for some advice lol

That sounds real good!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts