Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this for the PS3 yesterday, im close to saying its the best game iv ever played.

The graphics are amazing, the gameplay is great and (to me anyway) its not to easy (which alot of shooting games are)

Online modes great aswel ;)

10/10 :) :cool:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
i'll deffo be getting this game very soon for the 360.... i nearly bought it today but i have already bought 2 games this week (jericho and stranglehold) so i thought i'd complete them 1st

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
andycole9 said:
i'll deffo be getting this game very soon for the 360.... i nearly bought it today but i have already bought 2 games this week (jericho and stranglehold) so i thought i'd complete them 1st
stranglehold? i played a demo of that, thought it was rubbish, never going to be a buy for me!

Jerichos alright, but doesnt campare to Cod4

R

·
0 Posts
Stranglehold is not a good game! Call of Duty 4 is by far the best game out for the 360. The way the game plays on xbox live is amazing! anybody fancy a game, add me. My gamertag is - JIA7.

Catch ya

·
Registered
76 Posts
I live on it on the 360 too..

Level 46 prestige 1, played it for 2months :D

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 is quality aswell.. graphics coulda been better, but gameplay is amazing, I agree though CoD 4 is the best online!

9.9 / 10

Wish you could take cover against walls like on R6V :D

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
When i played Halo 3 i thought that games couldnt get any better but COD4 came online and is fantastic best shooter game out the online play is immense the missions are thrilling and dont get boring after one go like other games.

If anyone wants a game online or something addme GT - JackL999

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Great game but

- The tutorials are harder than the actual game!!!

- Those ****ney accents get quite annoying after a while

- Gaz is too much of a show off!!!

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Ha yeah Gaz is really annoying on the game, its stupid how your guy never speaks (well at least i dont think he does).

Good game though anyone completed it on Veteran? Im about half way through im just stuck at a hard bit (One shot, one kill)

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Nemanjaaa said:
When i played Halo 3 i thought that games couldnt get any better but COD4 came online and is fantastic best shooter game out the online play is immense the missions are thrilling and dont get boring after one go like other games.

If anyone wants a game online or something addme GT - JackL999
I've added you mate my gamertags ENGLISHandPR0UD play some cod4 sometime if you want.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Yeah sure im not on alot at the moment got a bit of coursework left to do etc. but yeah whenever im on!
Anyone got the new maps that are out ? There 800 gamerpoints i think, there exclusive to 360 for 3 weeks i think.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
yep i got em mate, you know the radio broadcast station on story, thats a map ...its a quality one. then theres outdoor map called creek which is sniper heaven and chinatown which is good for stealth...also another small map for free for all n cage matches.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts