Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
K4t you are a mastermind. :eek:
That is going on my phone right now. Got some great uses for that.
Full volume on a bus full of teenage scallys.:eek:
Walking down the streets.

Dont agree with them being used outside shops etc. Because babies and small children will suffer for nothing.

But it's certainly got its uses now. lmao.;)

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
i have an anti teen device . me and davey pope my sidekick call it the biff basher and its a baseball bat imbedded with nails and razor blades . i had to ask the metal special man at mahle to imbed them in but it worked . i have atale about leeds visit to northampton to avail you with but i best post it sober

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
haggler said:
i have an anti teen device . me and davey pope my sidekick call it the biff basher and its a baseball bat imbedded with nails and razor blades . i had to ask the metal special man at mahle to imbed them in but it worked . i have atale about leeds visit to northampton to avail you with but i best post it sober
Ah yes, the good ol' bat with nails.

Crude but effective!

Z

·
0 Posts
I think this is awful and should be banned right away. Have we as a country really resorted to using low level sonic weapons against children?

This is an indiscriminate weapon that will cause distress to ALL children, not just the ones who are misbehaving. It also affects babies by the way, I hope all of you supporting the idea are aware of that!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts