fraizer played well and showed that he can be a future star
his finishing is good and he scored a good goal
he have good pace and good speed
he should go to hull to gain EPL experience
do you think fergie gona loan him ?

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Maybe we said farewell to one legend and saw the start of a new hero's career. The goal were scored like Ole had done it 11 years ago.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I hope he doesnt get loaned to be honest. You have to consider that we now have the luxury of 7 subs in the premier league this comming season and if i was the manager he would be taken to every game as an option on the bench as he's different to anything we have at the club, he's quick, strong and can finish as good as anyone currently at the club so why loan him when we will benefit from his abilities this season.

I know he will get more football at Hull but even if Berbatov does end up here we still need another option and i think Campbell can be perfect for us :)

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
he has to stay.especially when any other striker coming to OT is looking less and less likely by the day.

potential to be a united great imo.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
The issue with Campbell is that he stills to bulk up a bit if he;s gonna tussle with premiership defenders.

IF we do sign a stiker (Probably Berbatov) then Campbell SHOULD go out on loan.
Even with 7 subs, he is not likely to get many chances.

By all accounts, Manucho's injury is not a lengthy injury, so there would be 4 top strikers vying for a spot, if we were to sign a striker.

In that case, Id prefer Frazier to get a season's worth of experience playing in the prem like Ben Foster did on loan at Watford.

If the fabled singular signing does not materialize or turns out to be a player who isn't a striker, then Campbell should definitely stay and is likely to get match experience.

He definitely has the talent to be a premier league striker, but the question is whether he can be United quality and to be United quality you need playing time at the age that he's at now.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
I think we should loan him, he needs experience and he's just not going to get it here.
1. Rooney
2. Tevez and the mystery signing
3. Saha
4. Manucho
5. Campbell and probably Welbeck too.

I don't see him getting many opportunities.

·
23,699 Posts
So far we have Possebon and Campbell mentioned by the gaffer to stay. At least something to look forward to....

http://www.breakingnews.ie/sport/mhqlcwcwgbau/

Fergie: Campbell to stay at Old Trafford

Alex Ferguson has confirmed young striker Fraizer Campbell will remain at Manchester United this season.

Campbell played a major role in Hull’s promotion to the Premier League last term and Tigers coach Phil Brown had hoped the striker would return to the KC Stadium this season.

But, with his search for extra firepower stalling, Ferguson has confirmed Campbell, who scored an 82nd-minute winner against Espanyol in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s testimonial at Old Trafford today, will stay where he is.

“Fraizer’s future is here,” said the United boss.

“We do not have any strikers apart from Wayne Rooney and Carlos Tevez and Frazier plays in that area.

“He took his goal really well today and that won’t do him any harm.

“He is a progressive young player. He is quick and determined and he can do very well in the game.” Ferguson also confirmed neither Rooney nor Michael Carrick, who both missed today’s game with a virus, would not be considered for the clashes with Peterborough on Monday or Juventus 48 hours later, although they should both be fit to face Portsmouth in the Community Shield next Sunday.

Meanwhile, skipper Gary Neville looks set to face Juventus after missing out today with a calf strain.

Ferguson was happy to let Solskjaer take centre stage though.

It is 12 years since the Norwegian arrived from Molde for a bargain £1.5million, a piece of transfer business Ferguson regards among his most astute.

“I could probably bring Ole on for the last 10 minutes even now and he wouldn’t let us down,” said Ferguson.

“It was a very emotional day for him and fully deserved.” Solskjaer admitted he had a tear in his eye as he warmed up in front of a near 70,000 crowd.

However, when he was introduced midway through the second half all he wanted to was score, which he would have managed but for two superb saves from Espanyol keeper Cristian Alvarez.

“I would like to have scored but unfortunately it wasn’t to be,” said Solskjaer, who will now concentrate on his coaching career after being put in charge of the reserves by Ferguson.

And Solskjaer admitted after spending so long under the Scot, plenty of his influence has rubbed off.

“The manager has been fantastic with me,” he said.

“I have had many highs and lows and I can’t think him enough for the way he stuck by me.

“He is the best. And if I cannot learn from him I won’t learn from anyone.”

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
With Saha yet to play this summer. No Mr X yet showing up and Manucho still to get his working permit Campbell could get his fair share of chances.
Also, Nani still got to serve his ban so we'll miss him and Ronaldo out Rooney could be placed as a winger and that'll open a starting position as striker next to Tevez.

Nanis red card when we played West Ham could creat problems for us but also give an opportunity to Frazier Campbell to shine.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
spellbound said:
With Saha yet to play this summer. No Mr X yet showing up and Manucho still to get his working permit Campbell could get his fair share of chances.
Also, Nani still got to serve his ban so we'll miss him and Ronaldo out Rooney could be placed as a winger and that'll open a starting position as striker next to Tevez.

Nanis red card when we played West Ham could creat problems for us but also give an opportunity to Frazier Campbell to shine.
Well played, I forgot about Nani's ban, but I could also see Hargreaves playing on the wing as he did in Moscow.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
abojodeh said:
how long Nani ban will be ?
I think the first two league games. Red=3 games. The first he was banned for was the last game of the year against Wigan. That's just a guess though.

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
I heard that the Community Shield is included in the ban, so maybe he'll just miss the Barcodes match.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
TheManc said:
I heard that the Community Shield is included in the ban, so maybe he'll just miss the Barcodes match.
At MUTV they said he'll miss the two first PL games and with the break for international games and the Super Cup final in Monaco Nani wont play in PL until mid Sept.

piazza said:
Well played, I forgot about Nani's ban, but I could also see Hargreaves playing on the wing as he did in Moscow.
Yes but how fit is Hargreaves? Will he be ready for the start of the season?

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
i was impressed with campbell today his running and his finnish was awsome, your right he needs to bulk up a little but hes really does look like a bright star for the future and a really good impact player.

fantastic day today never enjoyed anything so much before :D

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
abojodeh said:
i have seen him today he was good
fraizer played well and showed that he can be a future star
his finishing is good and he scored a good goal
he have good pace and good speed
he should go to hull to gain EPL experience
do you think fergie gona loan him ?
your english is improving, I nearly understood it!

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
abojodeh said:
how long Nani ban will be ?
He'll miss the 1st 2 games.
Fergie is keeping him, so he has plans for him. I still believe there will be another signing. No doubt about it. He does deserve his chance, in the Carling cup that is and even in less important games when we are in a comfortable postion.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts