Discussion Starter #1
Iam aprofficional soccer player and skilled
so iwanna to join to manutd acadmy can any body tell me how
Iam 15 years old:)

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
You can't just join like that! :rolleyes:

You have to be spotted by scouts whilst playing for your local club...and then yor invited to th young United teams.

You could sign-up the the soccer schools at United during the summer..

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Keano! said:
"At lower league clubs".....;)
More chance of progressing with them than you would United.

You have to be a great talent to even get anywhere near United's first team.

If you progress at small clubs like Bury, then as they have **** all cash they look towards their youth team more, and you'll mor elikely progress there.

Scouts are everywhere, and if your good enough then bigger clubs sniff around you.

Being in United's youth team has no promises you'll end up like Giggs, just look at some of the older United kids from teams in 2001, and some are playing for teams like Tamworth. Massive, eh.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
I remember seeing a while ago some Australian kid got into the united youth ranks when his father sent in a video to united of him playing football asking them if he can join, and they gave him a trial and took him on.

Maybe you could try that if you can find where to send the video to

·
23,699 Posts
Interesting username: Cristiano Ronalo. Typo error, trying to be funny or is that your actual name?

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Don't Man Utd have open trials? I mean aren't there certain days when you can participate in trials?

Assuming of course that you do already play football at a reasonable level. :)

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
^ So are you suggesting he learns to type first?! :D

Dude, just do it the Rhain Davis way - you submit a video on YouTube and if you're any good they might give you a shout.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I would actually follow Stephens suggestion.

If you do want to be a footballer, contact some lower league clubs, in England or wherever, then they might get back in touch and invite you for trials.

At least you'll have a better chance of possibly being able to have a chance in the first-team to show what you can do.

Or then again, they might just completely ignore you! :D

But I would think if you contacted enough clubs at least one would get back in touch.

abojodeh said:
should i make a report about you in the scouting thread :D
That was quite funny actually abo :p

Well done :)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I live in palestine
Iam arabic I talk arabic but i learning English
now if Ihad travelled to England where is the place that ihave to go to be afootballer????

1 - 15 of 15 Posts