Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...what do you think about "The special One Mourinho"?!
I know that he was Chelsea's coach...:(
but He is new in our Championship, and his behavior is a little bit strange for us,and there is a lot of outcry around him, so I would like know how you considered him...(if is not a problem!)
thanks.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Would be a nice replacement for ferguson. I would prefer Quiroz but if not Quiroz then i would love to see Mourinho manage United.

I think he needs to stop forcing himself into the spotlight when every decision goes against him. His down fall was because of our legend SAF got the better of him, but i think him exposing his views on and off the pitch posed a lot more pressure for him.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
you must be from italy huh.

one thing i felt about him is, he is too arrogant, but some may call it self confidence. he overdoes it though. you are in for lots of fireworks ;D

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I heard the Italian media were annoyed at him for sending out his number 2 to speak to them. He used to do this all the time in England but in Italy you are used to having virtually unlimited access to coaches after games so they took offence. Mourinho needs to understand he is working in a different culture and should try to adapt.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
sAra.eAGLe said:
but He is new in our Championship, and his behavior is a little bit strange for us,and there is a lot of outcry around him, so I would like know how you considered him...(if is not a problem!)
thanks.
he is one of the best in the World to be fair to the man.
Great at getting the best out of his players and always says whats on his mind,
even if he is insulting people. He is quite funny and charismatic but a bit of
a **** at the same time :D
You are lucky to have him in Serie A.
Why do you ask?
What has he been saying/doing?

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
He is one of the most quotable people in football and a great charcter.

Brilliant at getting under people's skin. I loathe him and respect him at the same time.

A really annoying SOB, who can really irritate opponents, BUT he inspires his troops and they believe him. They know he can help hem get where they want.

He prepares methodically for his games and can get the ebst out of players.

I wouldn;t mind him taking over at Man Utd to be honest.

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
sAra.eAGLe said:
thanks.

he was a great addition to our premiership...thought he was fabulous..he helped chelsea win two consecutive titles.and inspired that team to do well...i liked him very much..:cool:

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
he's a great coach.. great inspirer
but i dont like to see him on our
team.. or around premier league he
said too many bad things about our team..
next person to coach or to assistant manager..
ill go for roy keane or king cantona!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Oh Noooooo.....as much as i respect him for his achievement and acknowledged that he is one of the best manager around i still think he is arrogant and a bit rude..

By his achievement of course i dont mind him being at united but by his character at Chelsea and how he goes about talking too much especially about his players slating them in public, i dont see him having the manager material type that match how we go about doing things at united. Either that or i am too used to Sir Alex philosophy about doing things behind doors. OK fine....i just cannot make myself to like him no matter how hard i tried..and if anything to go by, i might consider him only if he is the very last choice..:p

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
personally the chelsea connection not withstanding i think the " mental one" is a top coach and manager, hes astute in the transfer market ( it wasnt him that bought shevchenko, was forced upon him) tactically aware and is a great motivator. hes a big character so the attention seems to follow him.
the guy will be a big success in italy without doubt and after a couple of seasons will probably be looking to move on again to a " big " club ( lol ) like united when SAF goes. :)

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
he was and is a superb manager and was a breath of fresh air in our league . his voyuer comments about wenger for instance . i would love him as fergies replacement as he has enough balls to take the task on

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
^ a straight answer (quizzical look)

I would have thought, you would share with us, how Jose and you were locked in passionate man love when Arsene walked in on the both of you and couldn't help but stand there and watch.

That's how Arsene become the voyeur :D

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
I hate him. he was complaining about the ref yesterday even though he wasnt bad. Mourinho can't stand losing. He is way too arrogant

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jazz 16 said:
he is one of the best in the World to be fair to the man.
Great at getting the best out of his players and always says whats on his mind,
even if he is insulting people. He is quite funny and charismatic but a bit of
a **** at the same time :D
You are lucky to have him in Serie A.
Why do you ask?
What has he been saying/doing?
It was only for my curiousity.
He is a little bit crazy....I think that there are only two choice: love him or hate him...and I LOVE HIM!:D

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
a great coach and a great showman...i'm surprised that so many people take him seriously....he's a completely different person in private

·
23,699 Posts
CROoney said:
a great coach and a great showman...i'm surprised that so many people take him seriously....he's a completely different person in private
Totally agree.

In football, he suddenly puts on his mask, acts as the front man for the players, deflecting away whatever pressure, blame etc, a top motivator, speaking faith and belief into his players and uses his 'arrogance', 'random' comments on referees and opposite managers etc in a psychological mind game.

What impress me most are the details he does not spare and the great lengths he would go to just to prepare for each game, including videos, personal habits, strengths and weaknesses of each opposite player etc. And he is a such a sore loser. Definitely a very formidable opponent.

Outside football, however, he is warm, humble and a very private person.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Jose cracks me up! Also a top class manager as well, SAF seemed to respect him as well, whereas I think he just giggles inside whenever Wenger or Rafa come up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts