Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sometimes i get e-mails at work that leave me wanting to punch the person who sent it . i then get to speak to the person who sent it only to find it was not meant to come over as i took it .

i sometimes get a response on here that makes me think hang about was that a snidey pop or just part of the banter and have to count to ten before firing into the poster and starting a bit of a barney .

many people have got the wrong end of the stick when i have just been pulling the ol leg over time . i upset dynamite last night with a comment but we have kissed and made up --- he even did tongues !!!!;) :D

i guess what i am trying to say is am i the only one who reads things the wrong way sometimes ?

ps i hate you all :eek: just read title it should read misunderstood grrr

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
haggler said:
sometimes i get e-mails at work that leave me wanting to punch the person who sent it . i then get to speak to the person who sent it only to find it was not meant to come over as i took it .

i sometimes get a response on here that makes me think hang about was that a snidey pop or just part of the banter and have to count to ten before firing into the poster and starting a bit of a barney .

many people have got the wrong end of the stick when i have just been pulling the ol leg over time . i upset dynamite last night with a comment but we have kissed and made up --- he even did tongues !!!!;) :D

i guess what i am trying to say is am i the only one who reads things the wrong way sometimes ?

ps i hate you all :eek:

Haggs I think you know people take what I say the wrong way too a so called super mod said he had his eye on me then went and got banned himself couldnt stop laughing my arse off

Z

·
0 Posts
He didn't get banned Faz, just a warning.

Anyway in reply to the original post, yes my posts
get taken the wrong way every time by a certain
member who shall remain nameless :rolleyes:

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its easy to get wound up over a reply sometimes . pretty much everyone on here is well sound but i had a short period thinking a mod had it in for me ( about time i got banned for swearing ) i showed the posts to my sidekick on security and he said he agreed with the mod !!!! git . good to see a mod gets the same treatment as us mortals though aint it ! . for anyone i upset when ive come on her drunk or in a strop sorry . and anyone who has peed me off as the camp commandant in schindlers list said i forgive you . doesnt mean when i have a couple of bottles i wont be back on the balcony with the rifle:p though

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
-zuco- said:
He didn't get banned Faz, just a warning.

Anyway in reply to the original post, yes my posts
get taken the wrong way every time by a certain
member who shall remain nameless :rolleyes:
i took a while to understand you zuco . at first i thought you didnt like me --- then i realised you hate everybody equally :D :D :eek:

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
haggler said:
its easy to get wound up over a reply sometimes . pretty much everyone on here is well sound but i had a short period thinking a mod had it in for me ( about time i got banned for swearing ) i showed the posts to my sidekick on security and he said he agreed with the mod !!!! git . good to see a mod gets the same treatment as us mortals though aint it ! . for anyone i upset when ive come on her drunk or in a strop sorry . and anyone who has peed me off as the camp commandant in schindlers list said i forgive you . doesnt mean when i have a couple of bottles i wont be back on the balcony with the rifle:p though
can I borrow that rifle there a few we could pick off for abit of fun if you liked it would be like a father son camping trip hunting bears

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
;) by the way zuco only kidding i know you to be one of the fairest folk on here mate . wheres that rifle wahay !!!!!:D :D

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
haggler said:
;) by the way zuco only kidding i know you to be one of the fairest folk on here mate . wheres that rifle wahay !!!!!:D :D

zuco has you living in fear haggler you are now appoligising for something you thought you did but you didnt did you get that lol!!!

Z

·
0 Posts
haggler said:
i took a while to understand you zuco . at first i thought you didnt like me --- then i realised you hate everybody equally :D :D :eek:
Yes indeed, but some more equally than others :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts