Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think United are hitting an all time high with the standard of there play as of late .

Do we think it can ever get any better then the current crop of players we have ?

Look at Madrid they were amazing but they pushed it too far and brought in to many show ponys the result the crashed and burned .

I believe this current crop of players could become the greatest football squad ever to live if they stick together .

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
i think the current squad is the greatest we have ever had and could go on to achieve a hell of a lot more....if we can keep it together and all the players satisfied- which aint easy. actually don't think at times this season we've been at our best and haven't had to be there have been many games where we havent had to get out of first gear to get a result. dont think we have the same attacking greatness as we had at points last season, however the mean defensive record and way we can step it up when we need to mean the league is ours now, and quite possible a lot more :)

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
scottsati said:
i think the current squad is the greatest we have ever had and could go on to achieve a hell of a lot more....if we can keep it together and all the players satisfied- which aint easy. actually don't think at times this season we've been at our best and haven't had to be there have been many games where we havent had to get out of first gear to get a result. dont think we have the same attacking greatness as we had at points last season, however the mean defensive record and way we can step it up when we need to mean the league is ours now, and quite possible a lot more :)
Agreed but I think we are picking up form now and to be honest its scaring me how good we are playing with young lads in the team.

Think about when we are full strength we are going to destroy teams and Im going to state again I think we will win the league by 10 points mainly because of our home games.

I honestly dont think there is a team in England that can live with us when were on top form .

As for Europe the only team for me that is close to our standard is Barcelona but I dont think they have the strength in depth we have.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts