Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
they have a talented young squad but i think they mightned have the numbers to last in 4th place over the course of the season!

they have the right foundations though they have a top quailty manager a good owner who doesnt get involved and trusts in his manager and backs him 100% they have good fans abit of history and in young and agbnlahour they have two of the best young talents in the league! if they build on their squad and sign a few more quailty players i think they could brake into the top 4 next season think its too early for them yet though would love to see them steal arseanals cjhampo league position

would be sweet:D :p

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
RedForceRising said:
Maybe get rid of Harewood and buy another striker or some cover for the wingers or fullback positions.

I think MON has done really well by buying young English talent and getting the right type of players in like Milner and Young..

i heard tat there going to try and sign kevin doyle in jan he would be a top signing for them imo! but aklso linked with heskey who would work great with agbonlahor like he does with owen with enbgland when they play together!

ya its great to see them doing so well with such a great number of home grown players such a change from the other top teams!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts