Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to a friend of mine today about Real supposedly bidding 60m pounds for our young Portuguese friend. I asked him what he thought would be a fair price and he said 80, while I thought closer to 90. With 90 million pounds we could buy a replacement for ronnie(i know, he cant really be "replaced"), a new striker and a new side back, all of superstar class, with money left over. Does this sound good to everyone? What price would you set for Cristiano?

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
I will repeat what once Peter Kenyon said when Real came on knocking and sniffing around Ruud - some players are not for sale - not even for a 100 mil. euros - we know that that money is something you can't get back when buying a player but some players are NOT FOR SALE... There i answered your question

·
Registered
21 Posts
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
I will repeat what once Peter Kenyon said when Real came on knocking and sniffing around Ruud - some players are not for sale - not even for a 100 mil. euros - we know that that money is something you can't get back when buying a player but some players are NOT FOR SALE... There i answered your question

i agree :)

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
i personally would never sell him...but if he would want to leave...than...the price would be 70 mil euros + a key player from the team wich wants to get his signature

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Would never sell him, he wouldn't go anyway, he and rudd dont get on and there not about to get rid of rudd!

·
Registered
44 Posts
the deal will not materialise.... ruud van is at real.... when he was at united ronnie and ruud could not get along... leading to ruud's exit... no way that both of them will be reunited...

·
Registered
248 Posts
Never, Don't sell Ronaldo, but iff we had to i'd sway between 100+M or 1/2 of the following players in a swap deal: casillas, ramos, robben, sneijder, ruud.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
That's why I think the rumours about Ronaldo going to Real Madrid are utter codswallop.

It would take a much higher bid than £50m for us to sell Ronaldo, simply because he could earn that through helping the team win the Prem, Champions League and sell shirts within a couple of seasons at most. He is our prize asset.

A bid of £100m+ would have to be made for United to even consider it imo.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts