Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ronaldo thread!!

Manchester United wing ace Cristiano Ronaldo is in the middle of a fans row.

The Sunday Mirror says Ronaldo became the latest United player to be accused of misconduct by Everton fans. Merseyside police said they have received reports of an incident in which Ronaldo allegedly wrestled the ball from a 34-year-old Everton fan.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
reddwarf said:
Well the Scouser shouldn't have been trying to steal the ball then should he!
exactly....and it's his own fault for not giving the ball to the FOOTBALLER playing with it.

·
Registered
156 Posts
tryin 2 get him booked agen coz everton cant cope with the pace and its sad and childish that a fan gotta restle with the ball 2 try and get attension

·
Registered
505 Posts
Stay out of trouble?

What trouble are you talking about?

So having a party with mates at his place is a crime all of a sudden? And now this Everton fan trying to get some publicity by inventing a altercation with Cristiano?

Stop sensationalising things.

andycole9 said:
not to sure about the title of this thread, whats that about?
Exactly, mindless idiot who can't make an opinion for himself. Just goes by what the ABU media writes.

Pathetic if you ask me.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
unitedred said:
Stay out of trouble?

What trouble are you talking about?

So having a party with mates at his place is a crime all of a sudden? And now this Everton fan trying to get some publicity by inventing a altercation with Cristiano?

Stop sensationalising things.

Exactly, mindless idiot who can't make an opinion for himself. Just goes by what the ABU media writes.

Pathetic if you ask me.

Thanks for that insult, I am a mindless idiot because I can't write the title to thread to how it should agree with you!!! I like that, remind me to ask you on any more threads I create. I could call you names and insult you and tell you where to go but I won't because it is a waste of time and achieves nothing, what kind of super mod do you call yourself when you go calling members "mindless idiots". Your the one who's meant to keep that sort of thing out - Name calling or have you forgotten your job description of a mod !!!??? No I don't mean that in any sarcastic manner and rude tone but rather a pleasant reply!!!

But there again take it how you wish, because I know it is going to be some foul mouthing reply. I am cutting that sort of thing and quiet honestly If I can stay relax and not use bad language in this well I can do it for any!;)

·
Registered
505 Posts
Anderson's God said:
Thanks for that insult, I am a mindless idiot because I can't write the title to thread to how it should agree with you!!! I like that, remind me to ask you on any more threads I create. I could call you names and insult you and tell you where to go but I won't because it is a waste of time and achieves nothing, what kind of super mod do you call yourself when you go calling members "mindless idiots". Your the one who's meant to keep that sort of thing out - Name calling or have you forgotten your job description of a mod !!!??? No I don't mean that in any sarcastic manner and rude tone but rather a pleasant reply!!!

But there again take it how you wish, because I know it is going to be some foul mouthing reply. I am cutting that sort of thing and quiet honestly If I can stay relax and not use bad language in this well I can do it for any!;)
Nice way of deflecting away from the point.

I see you're not prepared to explain the bullshit written in the thread title.

Well done coward.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Maybe if you had asked me nicely I would have, exactly the replay I was expecting. You avoided my question too if you bothered to take a moment to read it, but I shouldn't imagine you did.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Anderson's God said:
Maybe if you had asked me nicely I would have, exactly the replay I was expecting. You avoided my question too if you bothered to take a moment to read it, but I shouldn't imagine you did.
No, I didn't avoid anything. I was the one who questioned you first, and you deflected away from that by pulling me up on my insults. I admit I was just wound up a bit about it and probably shouldn't have insulted you like that.

You're obviously not prepared to answer my question so I might aswell lock this bullshit thread.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.