Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
23,699 Posts
Version 1

Ronaldo: "Boss, don't believe the valve thing touted in the media. The secret to the freekick is Me."
Fergie: "[email protected]#$%^&*............... Oops sorry again, Becks. Didn't know you came."

Version 2

Ronaldo: "Boss, don't believe the valve thing touted in the media. The secret to the freekick is Me."
Fergie: "Son, anything you say, as long as you stay."

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
ronaldo engages his mouth before his brain again when he eyes up the bosses skills..." you **** and you know you are, you **** and you know you are".

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Ronnie: "I wonder what ever happened with the slag Carly?"
Fergie: "I hear she's actually a fat, old pervert who is still cheating people out of money."
Ronnie: "Wow. that's certainly nothing to be proud of. That person should feel really Small about himself."

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Fergie- These damn balloon's

Ronaldo- lol!! he will break his damn ankle stamping on that ball , that will teach you for not letting me go madrid !

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
1.) Much to Cristiano's amusement, at the ripe old age of 66, Fergusons balls finally dropped....clean out of his trousers.

2.) Sir alex was overjoyed with his new ultra slim Alan Shearer kickmaster.

3.) In an attempt to incur the wrath of Sir Alex and push through a deal to Madrid, Ronaldo, with the use of a football, attempted to sabotage Fergies legendary Can Can.

4.) Shunned by the rest of his teammates for his Pulled up socks and ball clinging shorts combination, Ronaldo decided to go and play with the gaffer instead.

5.) Fergie: "HAHAHAHA BOUNCY BOUNCY!"
Ronaldo: "Time to call it a day on this managing lark perhaps old man?"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.