Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
John Terry, I hate him. He called Tevez an Argie (expletive deleted) when Drogba got sent off. He is racist and he is scum. It couldn't of happened to a better man. I have lost all respect for him and thank the lord he did not score the winning goal.
He should get banned for what he said. Terry got what he deserved, I have no sympathy.

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
The use of the accusation "racist" is a term used by many as an excuse, not a reason. I challenge you to pm me with exactly what he said, I didn't see it.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Carlos Tevez was spat on by John Terry

I am so glad that John Terry missed the chance to make Chelsea Champions League winners.

It is now coming to the fore that after Didier Drogba had been shown the red card, "Honest" John Terry, the one his fans call "Mr Chelsea / Mr England", walked to Carlos Tevez and spat at him. He disguised this by using the sleeve of his jersey to pretend that he was cleaning his nose.

This is what I would call justice. The man, who wants to be England captain, spits on an opposing player and gets away with it, but later misses the penalty that would have made his team champions of Europe.

I think God (or any higher power of your choice) saw this and probably knew that this team of mercenaries did not deserve to be covered in glory. Instead they were covered in tears. Another bodily fluid. And in my opinion that was still better than they deserved.

There is no way that John Terry should even be considered for England's captaincy. I hope somebody makes Capello aware of this incident.

Check out this clip from 12 seconds onwards and notice that Carlos Teves clearly reaches for the back of his neck, after John Terry pretends to wipe his nose.

Edit: I've just watched the video again and if you focus on terry's face you see that his cheecks puff up and he then exhales quickly. Basically the same motion as one would go through when spitting. I'm just adding this in for those who doubt it.

Here's a close up of the John Terryble in action. What a disgusting player.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Omg i never really picked up on that he did disguise it really well.

What a **** i've never liked him. Seeing him miss the penalty feels soo much sweater now knowing what he did to Tevez

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
I noticed this at the time but i thought he was just whispering to him some sort of insult. But to spit on Tevez is unforgivable and now any sypathy i felt was just evaporated completely. What an ungraceful unsporting man.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I made a thread on this earlier. But I swear I think he mouths to him you f**king argie ****. I've sent an e-mail to the FA shown my disgust at his actions. You can clearly see him mouthing it on other websites.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
i know that i am not allowed to swear and i will not but dirty drogba and terry deserves to swear :mad:
i appears in the vids
vida should kill drogba and we should change the chant to vida kills drogba

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
im so glad he missed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hate him with a passion.now even more so!

i hope that penalty haunts him for the rest of his career

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
scott 4 evra said:
I made a thread on this earlier. But I swear I think he mouths to him you f**king argie ****. I've sent an e-mail to the FA shown my disgust at his actions. You can clearly see him mouthing it on other websites.

Hey Scott - how was that for a birthday present? :) Watching your team become champs of Europe for the third time, can't have been too bad eh?

Sorry I hadn't seen your thread.

I think you're absolutely right about what he is mouthing. I didn't want to accuse him of that, because I'm not a lip reader, but I think that's exactly what he says.

The one thing that Chelsea fans are right about is that John Terry REALLY embodies Chelsea Football Club. I'm so disgusted by his actions, I feel no sympathy for him at all.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.