Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carragher fears Chelsea's threat

Carragher is more worried about Chelsea than Manchester United

Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher says Chelsea present the biggest obstacle to the Premier League title coming to Anfield this season.

Manchester United have beefed up to defend their title but Carragher, 29, says Chelsea are the team to beat.

He said: "United may be champions, but Chelsea are really the ones you have to use as your yardstick.

"United are a great side and have strengthened again, but the team which finishes above Chelsea will win it."

Carragher has tasted success in Europe and domestic cup competitions but is eyeing an elusive league title as Liverpool's main ambition for 2007-08.

I think Chelsea will finish second so obviously the team that finishes above them will be Champions

The Liverpool defender is aware that United could add even more firepower with the addition of Argentine striker Carlos Tevez.

He said: "Tevez would make a big difference to their chances, but hopefully they won't get him."

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
He's right you know, It's Liverpools year.

Just like it is EVERY year :rolleyes:

Stupid f**k

Although he did get the bit about Chelsea finishing 2nd right - its just going to be United who finish 1st, not him.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
danfelixbuffy said:
I hate liverpool even more now i'd be happy if we won nothing and liverpool get relegated-party time!
Oooh no - we win the Prem and who cares about them ?

Thats the way I look at them, lol.....

·
Registered
128 Posts
Liverpool are the most overhyped team in the world. They have no chance in the premiership it is a 2-horse race from the start.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts