Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Staunch Liverpudlian Jamie Carragher has already declared who he wants to win the Champions League, now his Liverpool side are out of the running. "I hope Chelsea win," said the honest defender. "I don't like Manchester United." (Daily Telegraph)

should keep his cheating gob shut!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
well we hate you more jamie boy, hard lines not getting to the final .... oh and being about 4 million points off the championship (y) better luck next year you scouse clown

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Sad how winning nothing nothing affects him! :rolleyes:

I'm sure you'll get a postcard from Moscow with a pic of United liting the "Big Ears" Cup......

Bye bye! See you in the Championship soon! :p

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Red Devil said:
Staunch Liverpudlian Jamie Carragher has already declared who he wants to win the Champions League, now his Liverpool side are out of the running. "I hope Chelsea win," said the honest defender. "I don't like Manchester United." (Daily Telegraph)
Tbf, that's what all the Scousers are saying. :rolleyes:

I was amazed by the number of 'Good luck Chelsea' messages from Liverpool fans after the game on Wednesday on other forums.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Red Devil said:
Feeling is mutual...we dont like Carragahahahahahagahaher either. :cool:

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Theres no surprise there every bin dipper wants chelsea to win , and in all fairness every united fan always wants the dippers to lose .
Nearly all of england hate united , its down to our success , liverpool were unpopular when they were winning everything just like chelski for a couple of seasons were public enemy number 1

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Well i dont patricularly like him the arrogant ....

Well to be honest its jealousy havent beaten us in 5 games ? Haven't won the premiership, think it says everything about liverpool really.

·
Davey baby chips 'n' gravy
4,055 Posts
We hate Carragher!! Stupid scouse clown. Most likely cannot handle the fact that yet again his team can only challenge for 4th place and the fact they play rubbish in the League every season. Also out of the Champions League Ha Ha!

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Red Devil said:

should keep his cheating gob shut!
I was thinking yesterday when i read about him saying liverpool must up their game that he is the most annoying player in the game for me.

This has just comfirmed that for me.

What an idiot, that is hardly professional.

Just as well he quit playing for England.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
and i am sure if gary neville was quoted in the paper saying he hates scousers we would all be cheering him .

good to see an honest answer for a change . it always makes me laugh when i see the i want to see the english side do well in europe guff trotted out . if united aint winning it why would i want any other english club to win it and gain bragging rights ?

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Davey said:
We hate Carragher!! Stupid scouse clown. Most likely cannot handle the fact that yet again his team can only challenge for 4th place and the fact they play (deleted in the League every season. Also out of the Champions League Ha Ha!
pm on the way

1 - 20 of 28 Posts