Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone see him getting in the first 11 with hargreaves comin?
I think he will be used as a sub with scholes getting older his legs will only take ninty minutes every couple of matches

·
Registered
46 Posts
ive got to be honest i think that sir alex has brought hargreaves in as cover for gary nevell and hes played there for england and done quite well i think in this possition that he will flurish

·
Registered
414 Posts
lew79, your mental. aye i reckon carrick will get his fair share o games, he's class, i reckon all 4 centre midfield players will get their part in the season. Scholesy is still the maestro of it all though. Im expectin scholes, carrick, hargo and fletch(to a less extent) to all send the best team in england victorious once again. Although it totally depends on the formation, but then i suppose that depends on who were playin, the aggressive english type or the softer continental type. will be interestin to see how the majority of premiership teams play next season also with all the added pressure of global interest, high money stakes, lights camera action maybe!

·
Registered
23 Posts
u don't pay the ammount of money we did for him just to get into the first team for 1 season and then become a sub

IMO they have to earn their spot as there is much more compition now for those 2 cm places

·
Registered
27 Posts
I think it will be a tough decision for SAF to make because Carrick was so vital for us last season always tracking back and his passes through the middle of the park were subperb. Honestly i think its a good problem for SAF to have

·
hates City
2,913 Posts
It will a tough decision for Fergie. Carrick has been solid last season and Scholes was brilliant so owen will have to show his worth if he wants a first-team place

1 - 7 of 7 Posts