Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Red Devil said:
Rooney, Saha & Hargreaves to start according to Sky.
Really, that will be awesome, does anyone know if they're are any streamers showing it, or is it on tv anywhere (and what channel)?:)

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
rooneyNo10 said:
Really, that will be awesome, does anyone know if they're are any streamers showing it, or is it on tv anywhere (and what channel)?:)
have a look in the streamers thread - its on MUTV at, wait for it, midnight!!! I will be alseep by then!

http://www.skysports.com/football/match_facts/0,19762,11065_2893548,00.html No stream, but you can keep an eye on the game here. Select Live Score centre, then select the United game and, when it kicks off, will show an opta button click on this and get typed report scrolling down. Better than nothing I suppose.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
29 Kuszczak
26 Bardsley
23 Evans
19 Pique
25 Simpson
17 Nani
30 Martin
22 O'Shea
33 Eagles
21 Dong
08 Anderson

Theres the team Im guessing Anderson to play off Dong?
Rooney, Saha or Hargreaves ARENT on the bench, so i dont know what the hype about them playing was im a bit gutted they arent playing but we should win comfortably 2-0 ?

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
any chances? Were 1 nil down lol! I knew this would happen but i still think we'll win. Come on anderson and nani!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
andycole9 said:
lol 18 yard marker? were not playing american football :p
Isn't the edge of the box 18 yards from goal? Usually there's a nice pretty white line that marks where 18 yards from goal is... :)

S

·
0 Posts
PrinceZane said:
At least we got our easy pushover game out of the way ;)
And also at least 63,000 season ticket holders wont be forced to buy cup tickets they dont want to. :mad:

·
Registered
178 Posts
i'm not too bothered bout the loss. its a carling cup which maybe teams like Liverpool arsenal would like to win. Carling cup is just matter of waste or resources. we can save the day of and concentrate on Champs League, FA cup n Premiership. Bigger prize money too.. haha. Furthermore, fergie fielded the fringe players, but sad they cant get to play more in CC. Nevertheless, i think even fergie wouldn't have expected a loss.. Move on...

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
tonights game was a chance for the fringe players to really show the gaffer what they could do in front of 74.000 fans, they blew it big time, they could of had a decent run in this competition and had more than 1 game to prove there worth. instead they have shown they can't be trusted and fcuked it up for themselves. this cup wont be top on the fans list but the gaffer will be fuming getting knocked out at home where 74.000 had payed to come (willingly or not)

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Anyone who said this game didn't matter is an idiot. Like Carly wrote we should have been trying to win this game and should have at least got a draw at home out of the game.

I know the CC is bottom of our list of priorities but all the same we should have gone for it a bit more.

At least we learnt out younger players are not all that...

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
[QUOTE

At least we learnt out younger players are not all that...[/QUOTE]
i agree, look at arsenal's kids last year they went all the way to the final and nearly beat chelsea, and this year they took a strong newcastle side out :mad:

the Carling Cup would've been the fringe players chance to get first team football. Now that were out, not only have they reduced the amount of football they'll get, but they also haven't given Fergie any confidence in picking them for league games

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
andycole9 said:
Now that were out, not only have they reduced the amount of football they'll get, but they also haven't given Fergie any confidence in picking them for league games
That being said... at least we know that from a CC game instead of league

41 - 60 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.