Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
my nan used to live around the corner from the old den..on a saturday she used to pull her family inside.close the curtains..the millwall fans were plain rotten..they used to pee in the gardens,turns cars upside down and fight in the streets..nice area south london..

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
You fancy chilling out peterwellersman? Did you get bullied by some young diehards as a kid? Aslong as no one gets seriously hurt and nothing of anyones personal property gets badly messed up I think its bloody fine. Better chanting about the oppositions mothers sexual habits than mugging folks.

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
see that stupid woman with her kid on cctv part 4.....going on about how great it is and how she'd love to be part of it....just dont get it...still i suppose it isn't just fellas that enjoy a rumble.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
watched this last night. cheers for the links. was funny stuff. when the police had them running over the footbridge. quality. Miss playing leeds away =(. but glad they are in the posistion after what they sung about munich. aint got a problem with football hooligans aslong as they dont involve people that dont need to be involved. Millwall are scum tho, they are the type of firm to get people involved that want no part

1 - 12 of 12 Posts