Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Czech international was a key member of the Stamford Bridge side that won back-to-back Premier League titles.

He missed a large chunk of last season after suffering a fractured skull in a clash with Reading's Stephen Hunt, but battled his way back to full fitness.

If Cech were to leave, it would be a huge loss to Blues boss Avram Grant who would need to recruit a world-class replacement.

Cech told a Czech website: "Can I imagine staying in England? That I cannot answer.

"So far I have been very happy at Chelsea and I have started to love the Premier League. I have got used to life in London and my wife and I like it.

"But in the case of Barcelona showing interest, yes, certainly it would be worth considering."

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Wazza1989 said:
if he leaves...chelski will be what they were in the past...nothing:D

It's heading that way at the moment anyway...regardless if Cech leaves....:D

The Rise and Fall of Chelski FC...............hopefully that will be my signature after this season...:D

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
The_Red_Prince said:
well this is interesting.I always adrimed Cech for some off the saves he pulled off and literally won the games for Chelski.
yea i agree, a lot was made about terry and carvalho missing chunks of the season last year and chelsea dropping points.... IMO chelsea dropped a lot of points coz cech was missing

1 - 8 of 8 Posts