Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is rather random, but funny :)

If you scored the winning goal in the Champions League Final, what would your celebration be?

Mine would be the Randy Orton 'hands out in the air' pose, in front of the fans at the corner flag!

Saying that, if i did scored the goal, i don't think i'd compose myself too well, and just go mental!! :D
 

·
Proto-Hipster
Joined
·
46,959 Posts
i will take off my shirt and what beneath it and run up-less then jump on the fans and am serious

that if it was a very late goal like Ole's in 99
 

·
Smeghead Moderator
Joined
·
13,664 Posts
Well if my reaction to VDS' Champions League winning save is anything to go by...

I would run around in circles screaming 'YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!' with my arms waving around in the air before collapsing to the ground and sobbing like a big girl's blouse. :eek:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,730 Posts
reddwarf said:
Well if my reaction to VDS' Champions League winning save is anything to go by...

I would run around in circles screaming 'YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!' with my arms waving around in the air before collapsing to the ground and sobbing like a big girl's blouse. :eek:

Mate I was in the Trafford bar next to the ground people were crying it was that packed people were getting crushed and falling on top of each other .

Me I got on top of a table took off me top and started waving it round my head it was pure joy !!!


as for 99 well I couldnt breathe the goals were that close together I almost fainted


I love being a united fan what fans other then the mickys have such fun being a fan !!

I aint bigging up liverpool there but they have some trophys in there time so they know how we feel
 

·
Smeghead Moderator
Joined
·
13,664 Posts
red dave said:
Mate I was in the Trafford bar next to the ground people were crying it was that packed people were getting crushed and falling on top of each other .

Me I got on top of a table took off me top and started waving it round my head it was pure joy !!!
Fantastic stuff!

I love watching the fans reaction to us winning it. Watching them go nuts outside Old Trafford, in the pubs and the centre of Manchester gave me goosebumps.
 

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
Joined
·
11,978 Posts
Take off me shirt run into the crowd
Though saying that I am afreaid of falling over the advertising boards..
 

·
MUT all-time great
Joined
·
21,962 Posts
abojodeh said:
that only works in english stadiums :(
Especially if you're African, if an African tried that in Spain or another country like that, he should prepare for a shower of projectiles.
 

·
Proto-Hipster
Joined
·
46,959 Posts
piazza said:
Especially if you're African, if an African tried that in Spain or another country like that, he should prepare for a shower of projectiles.
only projectiles

the poor player will end up with spits and saliva more than if had made out with a bulldog
 

·
MUT all-time great
Joined
·
21,962 Posts
abojodeh said:
only projectiles

the poor player will end up with spits and saliva more than if had made out with a bulldog
Good point, when we (USA) go play in South America, we have bags of urine thrown at us, when I went to USA v. Mexico in Columbus is was ridiculous there too, the Mexican fans tried to fight me and a buddy of mine after we demolished them, but after a few more Yankees showed up they ran off. They had like 6 people and once 4 more came and helped me and my buddy they all ran off like cowards. This racism and xenophobia is sad.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,926 Posts
Slide on my knees towards the corner with my hands outstretched! ;)


Or, just "PASSION"




or...my personal favourite; the John O'Shea "What the hell am I doing" celebration! :D:D


.
 

·
MUT all-time great
Joined
·
21,962 Posts
Keano! said:
Slide on my knees towards the corner with my hands outstretched! ;)



Or, just "PASSION"




or...my personal favourite; the John O'Shea "What the hell am I doing" celebration! :D:D


.
Thank you for posting those, still gives me chills when I see 'em. I think you perfectly summed up the last one.:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
Yeah nice one Keano. Id go for one of those 3 too :)
Though in reality I dont think any of us could plan a celebration for a goal of that magnitude.
You wouldnt know what you were doing!!!
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top