Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
haggler said:
they both sing a united song together as they both know the song was first heard on the stretford end in the 50s:eek:
I know all about that.

But, regardless, anything coming from them ****s in the kop is not worth the breath they breathe.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
haggler said:
they both sing a united song together as they both know the song was first heard on the stretford end in the 50s:eek:
it might well be haggler but lets face it it has become the bindippers and celtic anthem so just hate it for what it is , a song for the unemployed:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im another Celtic fan here, i signed up to see what you thought of the draw
Caint wait til the home game when we hopefully get a win :)

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
we will be up for this.
on and off the field.
i expect nothing less than 6 points, moreso because of last time.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Stephen said:
Why?

I'm quite excited by Rossi coming back!
Me too! To see Rossi and Altidore (two Americans) start or even feature in a match at Old Trafford, would be amazing to me.

And for everyone who's gonna start complaining about how Rossi is Italian: He was born in America, thus American. That's like saying Hargreaves is English, or Deco is Portuguese.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Ryan. said:
Im another Celtic fan here, i signed up to see what you thought of the draw
Caint wait til the home game when we hopefully get a win :)
i dont think you will get that lucky again i fancy us to do the double over you this time

·
Registered
61 Posts
im a celtic and man utd fan,my first love is celtic,i sincerely hope that the game against united at OT will restore the opinion of the people of manchester in glasgow people,we have to come down and enjoy the occasion,rangers fans have done so much damage to the reputation of the good people of scotland,this is why we call them scotlands shame,i hope that celtic and united progress and that chelsea crash and burn"like rangers"...hail hail and best wishes for the EPL campaign...a celt in london...utd and celtic forever:D

21 - 30 of 30 Posts