Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas In Man United Acknowledgment

Arsenal playmaker Cesc Fabregas has said Manchester United are the only English side he likes watching every week.

Fabregas is in great form since the beginning of the season and so far has scored 10 goals. The 20-year-old Spain international will come across the Red Devils on Saturday at the Emirates Stadium.

"I think Arsenal and Man United are different from everyone else. I love the way they play, they are a great side. I always watch them play and they are the only team I really like watching in England every week," the former Barcelona trainee said in the Mail.

Fabregas, who has been interesting Real Madrid, however expressed his desire to stay at Arsene Wenger's side “for all my life.â€

He said: “For me, I hope to stay here (Arsenal) for all my life but in football you never know and Man United I like.

"At the moment I am very happy here and to be here. In three years they might not want me here and you have to change [clubs]. At the moment I'm very happy here and I don't see the point of moving."

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
excactly -“For me, I hope to stay here (Arsenal) for all my life but in football you never know and Man United I like

that's enough to start speculations... now, a reaaaally huge bid would persuade him to come here.... Or, we give half the money to, let's say Inter, and Inter pay the other half to persuade Wenger to go there, then we launch a bid to steal Cesc.... Hehe... it's an SF, but,,,, it might work... divide then rule tactics...

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Wazza1989 said:
we don't need him...we have better players than him...
we dont need him........i agree

but who are the better players? Fabregas is one of, if not the best midfielder in the prem imo.

·
Registered
60 Posts
i hate that arsehole

he punches tessy sheringham in the stumuc(sp?)
insults mark hughes
and told rio to **** off 3 or 4 times when they scored the secound goal yesterday

·
Registered
82 Posts
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
Arsenal’s Cesc Fabregas In Man United Acknowledgment

Arsenal playmaker Cesc Fabregas has said Manchester United are the only English side he likes watching every week.

Fabregas is in great form since the beginning of the season and so far has scored 10 goals. The 20-year-old Spain international will come across the Red Devils on Saturday at the Emirates Stadium.

"I think Arsenal and Man United are different from everyone else. I love the way they play, they are a great side. I always watch them play and they are the only team I really like watching in England every week," the former Barcelona trainee said in the Mail.

Fabregas, who has been interesting Real Madrid, however expressed his desire to stay at Arsene Wenger’s side “for all my life.”

He said: “For me, I hope to stay here (Arsenal) for all my life but in football you never know and Man United I like.

"At the moment I am very happy here and to be here. In three years they might not want me here and you have to change [clubs]. At the moment I'm very happy here and I don't see the point of moving."
Where you've got this news, mate???

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
This was more than likely a form of mind games before the big clash.

I think Cesc Fabregas is the best central midfielder in the premiership - behind an on form Paul Scholes. He is such an immense talent. But I can't see him ever leaving Arsenal (under Wenger) but a return to Spain would be his most likely destination in the future.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Teveth_32 said:
i hate that arsehole

insults mark hughes
and told rio to **** off 3 or 4 times when they scored the secound goal yesterday
who's "teveth"

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
i hate him...he is so arogant...he thinks that if he played well a couple of matches..he's the best..I HATE HIM!!!!

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Teveth_32 said:
i hate that arsehole

insults mark hughes

yet nothing is said of this......and threads are started about Andersons behaviour and he is being attacked by it seems everyone over it......:mad:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts