Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surprise Surprise....for a long long time...a team from another city beside the capital city teams...and i mean...Steaua..Dinamo..or Rapid...has won the Romanian Championship
congratulations CFR and good luck in the UEFA Champions League next year...cause' they're directly qualified in the groups

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Funny that, I was chatting to Carly about this earlier. I thought there was
1 more game left to be played :confused: was that today?

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Amazing fact most leagues in the world in the world are won by the same group of teams year after year thats why blackburns league win was so amazing when it happened

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeap Jazz...it's all over...1. CFR...2.Steaua...3.Rapid...4.Dinamo...5.Unirea Urziceni(who's manager is Dan Petrescu who played for Chelski in the 90's)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
So it finished THIS afternoon then did it?
We checked the tables earlier on.....
hmm Carly wont be best pleased ;-)
What team do you follow Wazza?

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well...i usually favour Steaua...but...i have no hard feelings for CFR...good for them..and as i said it's interesting to see another team...beside the 3 big ones win the title...but i'm not realy interested to much in the romanian footbal...cause' it's always full of scandals and negative thing like rumours of matches being aranged and stuff like that...my only passion is MANCHESTER UNITED:D:D:D

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
So it finished THIS afternoon then did it?
We checked the tables earlier on.....
hmm Carly wont be best pleased ;-)
What team do you follow Wazza?
can you answer this cos Im confused...
Did the league just finish today?
thanks in advance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts