Manchester United Talk banner

Who Do You Want To Draw?

221 - 226 of 226 Posts

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Fantastic that we got Porto. I reckon that I would rather play them instead of any of the other teams as it helps to eliminate competition to some extent. Lets hope its not a repeat of the previous CL meeting(s) !

·
I aim to Misbehave
6,371 Posts
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha

we are practically in the final. This is ******* hilarious. Platini, i know you fix the draws but i thought you hated united aswell, not just chelsea and liverpool.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha
Fantastic that we got Porto. I reckon that I would rather play them instead of any of the other teams as it helps to eliminate competition to some extent. Lets hope its not a repeat of the previous CL meeting(s) !
This is THE perfect draw for us.

Playing the easiest team, then should we win we will play either the 2nd or 3rd easiest team.

Though there's still a fair bit to go.

Ok, Not to rain on your parade, but you're clearly underestimating porto, and I hope, for United's sake, that SAF and the players don't do the same.
They've won their group, they controled their matches against Atletico Madrid, could have won in Madrid AND at home too. And this is the same Atletico that beat Barça 4-3 in one of the most amazing matches I've seen to date.
Villarreal, whom you seem to rate higher than porto, drew with Atletico 4-4 at home (that must have been some match) and lost 3-2 in Madrid, and they're neck and neck in La Liga.

Like I said, this isn't Mourinho's porto, but if you guys keep going at it like it's a done deal, well, I think I remember similar ideas back in 2004...

lets not underestimate porto.
dont forget they qualified from a game with atletico madrid, drawing 2-2 in spain....but thats because their keeper made a huge mistake.
i think the chances are 85% united, 15% porto.
arsenal - villareal ( 60-40)
liverpool-chelski ( 70-30 ) i think the scousers will qualify without many troubles
barca-bayern ( 70-30) small chances for bayern although i would like them to qualify

the only big question mark for me is at arsenal against villareal, cuz i see the spaniards up for it.
Interesting to see you saying not to underestimate porto and then make it an 85-15 game :D

In my oppinion, all the games are much more even than you realize.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #225 ·
William Hill odds on winning CL outright.

Man Utd 2/1
Barcelona 3/1
Chelsea 5/1
Liverpool 13/2
Arsenal 13/2
Bayern Munich 16/1
Villarreal 20/1
FC Porto 33/

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
William Hill odds on winning CL outright.

Man Utd 2/1
Barcelona 3/1
Chelsea 5/1
Liverpool 13/2
Arsenal 13/2
Bayern Munich 16/1
Villarreal 20/1
FC Porto 33/
Good odds :)

Chelsea look like favourites for their game against Scousers. /even after they won 4-1 at OT and 5-0 against Real/ ..... Loosers ;)

It is also interesting that Barcelona is ahead of most of the English teams.

I am really surprised that Bayern is ahead of Villareal. (Bayern against 3/1 odds, Villareal against 13/2). It is really strange. IMO

221 - 226 of 226 Posts