Manchester United Talk banner

Who Do You Want To Draw?

61 - 80 of 226 Posts

·
HODOR!
7,033 Posts
1st choice would be either Porto, Villareal, or Bayern.

Wouldn't mind if we got Arsenal although i think it would turn out to be quite boring

Want to avoid Barca, Chelsea and The Dippers.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
i want the scousers even more now.
they beat us fair and square over 2 games in which we bottled it.
SAF CANNOT let us bottle it again and we need to beat them over two games to save some pride.

also knocking them out of "their competition" would be amazing.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I voted for both Porto and Arsenal. I'd like one of them, but wouldn't mind which one tbh.

I like the idea of us beating Liverpool, but if they put us out it would be horrendous so I'm not sure. I'd like Bayern in the semi's tbh.

I think the semi's get draw at the same time, so what I'd like to see would be (The winner of the two games that I've put together would play each other in the semi's);

Porto/Arsenal Vs Utd
Bayern Vs Villarreal

Liverpool Vs Barca
Chelsea Vs Porto/Arsenal

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
I'd love to see the English teams avoid each other, then have them be the final four, but it's very unlikely. I voted for Chelsea.

Although, it might be benificial for Liverpool and Chelsea to stay in till the quarters, making them focus less on the league.

·
Banned
38 Posts
Liverpool TBH.

Just want Man Utd to beat them home and away.

If the 5times C1 winner is beaten by his main rival ! just Imagine

Can't wait

·
Registered
238 Posts
liverpool in the champions league vote

right cmon do we want liverpool in the draw on friday yes or no

i personally really really reallllly want them so bad

as soon as the 4th goal went in i said F**k this we'll do them in the CL

and if if i see the phone number for bitter utd fans ( o7-4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1) agen on my work locker ill become one of them and murder someone

i want them but do you?

·
Registered
8 Posts
beat the scum

2 right i want liverpool never here the end of it if we dnt beat them this season even if we win all 5 they will bang on saying there the best team in europe

we've won it 3 times without killing any1!

·
Registered
616 Posts
if we had to face the scousers i suppose the quarters or semis,but the final,i would be a wreck in the run up to the final,but if you look at it as 3rd time lucky,that would be something.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
i dont really care who we get , i have a funny feeling it will be the scousers and we will have two night matches against them , that will be fun

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
I think I'd like to play Porto next on the basis that they are the worst team left in it. Not that I'm running scared from the big teams, but it just increases the chance of the other big teams meeting each other which would get some of them out of the picture now. But the truth is if we are going to win this competition we need to beat anyone that is put in front of us so whoever we get we just have to rise to the challenge.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Bring on liverpool when the sour taste from the weekend defeat is still fresh in players and fans mouths. I want another shot at Liverpool because I know we are better team and on our day would embarrass them more than they did us.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I think the draw will come out like this ...

Porto Vs. Chelsea
Villareal Vs. Man Utd
Arsenal Vs. Barcelona
Liverpool Vs. Bayern

That way it'd keep the big 4 away from each other until the semis, providing they all get through, not that I'm implying UEFA fix these draws to try and do that ;)

I want Liverpool though so badly!!!

·
Bra-burning feminist
3,918 Posts
I want to draw Porto. I think Inter was a fairly difficult draw to get so early in the competition and so I think it's fair we can have an easier draw for the next round, and Porto is probably the weakest team left.

Barca would perhaps be the 'glamour' tie, but I want to draw them later when there is more intensity; will make the game better that way. Perhaps the semi-final because it would be easier for us to beat them over two legs.

Despite last Saturdays result I still think we're clearly a better team than Liverpool, but they've proved their can up their game against good teams (and play defensive rubbish against weaker teams) and over 2 games who knows what could happen. Going out to Liverpool would be pain personified.

I want to avoid any English teams for as long as possible for that very reason. Would hurt too much if we went out to them, knowing that we're top of the league and essentially better than them.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
I want Porto as everyone I think, but i'm almost sure we'll get or Barca or an English team.If we get Porto, i don't wan't to say this so early but we would be very very lucky

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Personally I wouldn't want Porto/Villareal/Bayern (the 'easier' teams) they are sometimes a tougher tie, Villareal should some resilience against us, we couldn't score home or away against them and we didn't lok too bothered in Spain, and the preformances were pretty poor and lacklustre.

You will have to play a top top club at one point so why not draw one now knock them out and show everyone what we are about (rhymes I know ;)) I think if we drew for example, Liverpool we would really turn it on and put on a really good preformance.

61 - 80 of 226 Posts