Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to see what general opinion is of the "Hymno Official del UEFA Champions League". Some people I talk to love it (myself included), others think it's whiny operatic drivel and cringe every time they hear it.


But what do you all think of it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,930 Posts
love it when United plays well in the competition and advances and have a repulsion at it when united get's out of the competition.
 

·
Arse Bandito
Joined
·
1,527 Posts
don't particularly like it, or them waving the big logo banner thing on the centre circle. it's no more effective than take me home united road for rousing the fans. a euro night will have a good atmosphere regardless of the tune they play beforehand, and it's not a particularly good one anyway
 

·
Thank you Sir Alex
Joined
·
5,528 Posts
I think it's awesome. Gives the impression that the competition is a cut above the rest, which it is.
 

·
MUT all-time great
Joined
·
21,962 Posts
It always gets the nerves going for me, especially if we have a tough team. It signifies that business is about to pick up.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,336 Posts
piazza said:
It always gets the nerves going for me, especially if we have a tough team. It signifies that business is about to pick up.
I would agree with that as well actually.

And the further we go in the competition, the worse it gets :eek: :p
 

·
MUT all-time great
Joined
·
21,962 Posts
manutd004 said:
I would agree with that as well actually.

And the further we go in the competition, the worse it gets :eek: :p
I was pretty much shitting bricks against Barca and Chelsea. :eek:
 

·
MUT all-time great
Joined
·
21,962 Posts
manutd004 said:
Yeah.

I was actually worse against Barca than against Chelsea, which seems a surprise.
Me too, I honestly though we were gonna destroy Chelsea and we probably should have, but that's another thread.:p
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,336 Posts
piazza said:
Me too, I honestly though we were gonna destroy Chelsea and we probably should have, but that's another thread.:p
;) :p

Agreed.

Once we got past Barca I had a feeling we were going to win it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
manutd004 said:
Yeah.

I was actually worse against Barca than against Chelsea, which seems a surprise.
Me too, cos I was wasted for the Chelsea game :p
Barca was probably the worst nerves I have EVER felt watching a game. It was horrible lol.
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top