Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gratz Lads we won the double plus C.S! GLORY GLORY MANUTD AND THE REDS GO MARCHING ON!!!

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
NEMANJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:cool: :)

- United Champions of Europe

- A missing persons search launched for Drogba

- Nemanjaaaaaaaaaaaa Owns the CL final :cool:

I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will this finally shut up all the muppets talking about Arsenals young guns :rolleyes:

Anderson, Nani, Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez...........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
I've seen it twice now, two absolute epic finals! Manchester United do not disappoint! I can't decide if this was better than at the n camp!

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Fantastic achievment, Ferguson deserves another Euopean trophy!
Sure, we were under pressure in the second half but over the course of the season, our football has been far superior to pretty much everyone in Europe.
The Double!!! Fergie's best team? Imo, yes.
Well done lads, Congratulations to all the players and staff!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Man U deserve it - the Chelsea team were greeting faced gits to be honest during the game.

UNITED ARE THE GREATEST FOOTBALL TEAM :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
OHHHHH Finally we got to the end of CL !!! i was waiting for this moment long time ago !! FINALLY MAN UTD PL N CM CHAMPIONS !! Got beating chelsea is so much fun !! we will miss avram i guess !! lets see who's comin next ;)

CONGRATS

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

First of all well done on winning the CL!

Second, sorry to hijack this thread, but as I live in Manchester I would like to go and see the parade (if it happens), anyone know more news about this?

Força RONALDO!

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
deep joy and a plate of mccains homefries

so my tradition of getting larraped and walking home after a win in the cl final is upheld . the 6 miles melted away in a blur of bush visits and dodgy stares from passing cars . my cousin insisted on calling a cab then backed off when i told him it would be 12 quid minimum and i wouldnt pay . we went at em in the first half with gusto and i never really felt we would lose it despite vds ropey keeping -- now tell me he is class !! ok he saved the pen so he is forgiven . my oven chips were cooked to perfection and i partook of a particularly tasty fish cake also . his 50 " plasma on hd still doesnt give as good a pic as my phillips 32 " crt but there you go . his mrs laid into him on arrival at 1820 as he hadnt cooked her tea . i would have shown her the door but hey ho . she then said she was watching the news and soaps and he snapped !! watch it on the net or fook of oot of it says he . she realised the error of her ways and sat in front of me with a bottle of chardonnay slap bang in middle of screen . i asked her to shift it nicely and battle commenced . by half time the bottle was empty her diabetes was playing up and he was sticking a needle in her . i would have trebled the dose for a quiet second half but he loves her so .

twas then he broke out the aldi pepper and salt cashews and all was forgiven .

my joining this place has been a good luck charm for united so pay me money now or i will leave and curse the joint . donations to www.scammingget.co.uk

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Not bad by Average Grants average team to take the game to penalty shootout!

1999-2008...will we have to wait till 2017 to be able to celebrate in Europe again?

1 - 20 of 73 Posts