Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope you guys still remember the Champions Youth Cup 2007 which was held couple months back in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia featuring United U-19s and other teams.

I was wondering if anyone is interested at the pics i took when i was at the tournament. Just so you know, the pics is not ALL Man Utd but i do have a few of them. It is mostly Flamengo, Milan & Juventus cuz these teams are the closest i could get to lol.

So you guys wanna see???
Also , i dont know if its the correct thread in the right forum lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
After few fans kept harassing the Juve squad, theteam manager told the security to tell us to get lost. So i went to the Milan section instead LOL.

Tournament's top scorer, Pierre Aubameyang signing for me & my friend

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Didnt took a pic of the stadium cuz i have been there many times LOL (my high school held its yearly sport events there every year so i have been there A LOT lol)

plus i crop out me & my friends & some strangers who appear on those pics :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
After the game ended, my friend & i hang around for awhile. After that, we found out where the team bus is located so we ran towards there lol and found a group of people hoarding the Juve team so my friend & i went to the Milan bus lol. We were the only two at the Milan bus haha

The Milan coach

One of their player

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.