Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Champions

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks arsenal

Mourinho hope you get the sack

Chelsea are not as good are united

Never have been never will be

We got are title back

Your opinions on the season and the CHAMPIONS
:) :D :p :cool:

C

·
0 Posts
Gentlemen, I Salute You

Gentlemen, i salute you and your team for saving world football by stopping C*****a winning the Premiership. They are not a proper team with proper fans like Celtic and United. Well Done again lads.

·
Registered
166 Posts
we were brilliant this season and well deserve the championship..now hold ur celebrations people we still have the FA cup to secure...and we will not settle with anything less than the double this season

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
We won the league at the City of Manchester Stadium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh fank you city........................................ :p

·
Registered
10 Posts
My laptop was out of commision ! I had save up some money to repair it !

Oh my God ! We have done it ! Manchester United have defied all odds and reclaim our rightful throne ! Welldone lads and Sir Alex has done it again ! We have done ourselves proud and all Manutd fans worldwide ! Congratulations Manchester United ! Now for the FA Cup.

·
Registered
273 Posts
i can always rember a chelsea fan sayin man utd have had there day now its the era on chelsea hmmmmmmm u can never put man utd dwn we will always come bck better
WE GOT OUR TROPHY BACK !!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Brilliant reasult today waited along time to see United back on top. It's been a season i wont be forgetting in a hurry well done lads. Was abit upset with Mourinho's comments after today's game when asked "Where man united the better team this season." Oh well the proof is their to see. Still got one eye on the F.A Cup but happy as larry....

M

·
0 Posts
galls me to say it but you have been the best team in league this year and deserve to win it. congratulations.:(

M

·
0 Posts
Arrogant scousers dreams

Work in the heart of Liverpool and cannot believe their dismissive attitude to the premiership (17 years now without title!) Walking round with smirks on their daft faces with attitudes which totally disregard the national title. "dont care if we never win championship again" "the big cup is all that counts" How f***ing convenient! Blood boils every day I walk the streets of their manor.
CHAMPIONS league!!! Milan winning "old big ears" (which they will) is an almost obssesive dream of mine which we must all share. Not jealousy, just a corrective lesson to teach them all the lesson of greatness (at home and abroad)

·
Banned
836 Posts
When a team wins a Premier League, the players parade in these flags and wear them too, no doubt they'll have them when we get the trophy at Stamford Bridge.

I designed this one, so if anyone wants to keep it on a disk and get one made from a shop or whatever, be my guest. :)

·
Registered
788 Posts
This is the best title yet!!!!!!

The league title is finally back in the hands of Man Utd, Were it belongs!!

Well done Fergie and lads!!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
we are to..

cheers!
i dont have words to tell you how much i ampleased. i am just over the moon.
yestrday we were half hearted. We dont want chealse win arse and also we dont want arse to win !Arse fans where singing we we lost against milan and we dont want then to beat cheals as it is a trophy for them to win chealse even it s on penality and chealse is down to ten( not convincing).when the game is over we told each other not to sing and called the local FM radio station ;
" when the red armies surrendur the triumph we conquer the world ! just wait till
gigs lifts! "
firworks are ready ,it is like a year till wensday.In two weeks time we have arranged to wear t-shirt(red) but we havent come to agree what should be written on. propossed
" united is a religion"
"unite till i die"
" always united"
i hope soon to read from you!
wherever you are we love you
loyal to the end
CHAMPIONS

R

·
0 Posts
Man Utd win Premiership yyaassss

i have to say all season we were the best!!
but the thing i cant wait to see chelsea applaud united like united did in 2005 so a can rub it in ma freinds faces. yaasssss thank you ARSENAL :D :D :D

·
Registered
166 Posts
arsenal might have held chelsea for a draw...but we are champions no thanks to anyone but ourselves....the team been playing great and on top of the table all season..so we are deservec winners

·
Registered
788 Posts
Wolfster said:
arsenal might have held chelsea for a draw...but we are champions no thanks to anyone but ourselves....the team been playing great and on top of the table all season..so we are deservec winners
Totally agree. We have been top of the league since October, we without doubt worthly winners

1 - 20 of 22 Posts