Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Brilliant reasult today waited along time to see United back on top. It's been a season i wont be forgetting in a hurry well done lads. Was abit upset with Mourinho's comments after today's game when asked "Where man united the better team this season." Oh well the proof is their to see. Still got one eye on the F.A Cup but happy as larry....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Wolfster said:
arsenal might have held chelsea for a draw...but we are champions no thanks to anyone but ourselves....the team been playing great and on top of the table all season..so we are deservec winners
I have been at the brunt of a few bitter fans that keep saying United couldnt win the league without the help of Arsenal. I didnt even bother to say anything because as wolfster says we have sat top of the league most of the season and it hasnt been Arsenal who have given us 88pts this season. Oh well very saw losers im guessing....;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.