Registered
1,615 Posts
45' Burnley 2 - 0 Bristol C.

45' Charlton Athletic 3 - 0 Norwich C.

HT Crystal Palace 0 - 0 Sheffield U.

45' Ipswich T. 2 - 0 Coventry C.

HT Nottingham F. 0 - 1 Southampton

HT Plymouth Argyle 1 - 1 Barnsley

45' Preston North End 1 - 0 Queens Park R.

HT Reading 0 - 1 Birmingham C.

HT Sheffield W. 0 - 0 Cardiff C.

45' Swansea C. 0 - 1 Blackpool

HT Watford 3 - 0 Derby County

HT Wolverhampton W. 0 - 0 Doncaster R.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Preston and Burnley in Play-offs. Preston beat cardiff to it with the same goal difference, but by the fact having scored one more goal! But preston cleared 2 QPR efforts off the line in the last minute!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Champions-Wolves.
Promoted-Birmingham.

Playoffs-Sheff Utd, Reading, Burnley, Preston.
Relegated-Southampton, Norwich, Charlton.

Cardiff will be sick. They lost and missed out by the narrowest of margins.
I hope Reading go up but they all have a chance.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
i can't believe cardiff bottled it with 3 games remaining they were past the post then preston beat them 6-0 , ipswich beat them 3-0 and they lost 1-0 today ,and preston pipped them by 1 more goal scored :eek: . i have been watching cardiff over the last 3 seasons and am spitting blood over this cheap surrender :mad: , they won't be getting my money so easily in future :bye2:

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I didn't want Birmingham to go up :mad: :thumbsdownsmileyani

Anyway, the play-off's should be good. I'm hoping for Burnley or Preston to go up, because it would be good to see someone different in the Premier League. I also like both managers, but I wouldn't mind seeing Reading back up either if that was the case.

The fact that the 3 clubs who have been relegated were in the Premier League a couple of years ago is also a scary thought :blink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.