Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who would you most like to see go from championship to premier league?

premiership*

id like to see burnley get in, i think there producing some good footbal atm. i also want to see eagles back

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Burnley's league form has definitely suffered since their excursions in the cups recently.
They wont have enough to get promoted, unless they sneak through the back
door via the playoffs.

Reading are the team Im watching and hoping get promoted.
Coppell was a great player for United (still holds the record for most consecutive games for us)
They also have a load of Irish lads (Hunt x 2m Doyler, Long) so it would be more
beneficial to Ireland to have them playing Premiership football.
Also they play attractive football which is refreshing.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Reading for similar reasons as Jazz.
Been following Reading ever since Doyle made that remarkable switch from the Eircom League to tak the the Championship by strom. So thats 31/2 years now.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Yep - Reading cause I'd like to see Kev in the prem. Even though he has the same name as the guy who took my first true love away......oh Wendy, how could you? :( :p

And Birmingham City - they are a prem team imo, and with Villa on the prowl, I'd like to see a couple of tough derby games on their sched.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
moondog said:
Yep - Reading cause I'd like to see Kev in the prem. Even though he has the same name as the guy who took my first true love away......oh Wendy, how could you? :( :p

And Birmingham City - they are a prem team imo, and with Villa on the prowl, I'd like to see a couple of tough derby games on their sched.

Damn you Kevin. And Wendy too.:)

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
burnley because they remind me of a gritty old school team and chris eagles plays for them

also crystal palace because they got great support, an entertaining manager and lots of my pals have season tickets for them so would be good to do palace away

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
cardiff city are going great guns and are very hard to beat ,it would also give us welsh folk a deserved viewing of the big boys.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
I`d love to see Coventry in the Premiership, want to see the Mosquito challenging the big guns .. Maltese treasure ;)
But it`s impossible, not this season for sure :(

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
got a soft spot for the london teams, as they all give me a chance of another london away.
watford haven't a prayer, nor do charlton.
reading and qpr, and i think burnley might actually do ok in the premiership.
qpr would run in and become another city, they've been waiting to make the step up so that they can explode, and if coppell can keep his players in the next few days, they have a fair shout.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts