Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On June 29, 2008 i'm going to old trafford and i've heard that i can take picture with the trophies in the museum. I'm so excited. Anyone had an experience about this please express it here!

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Good luck mate! :rolleyes: ;)

Yeah, I heard that you can get your picture with the two trophies......

....I don't think you need me to tell you how amazing that sounds! ;).......Keep us posted here!

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm feeling so excited, i dont no what to say
its my first time to see the stadium, museum, and the greatest statue ever, Sir Matt Busby. Three greatest hero, Charlton, Best, and Law!
I feel like buying alot of soveniers and all!

S

·
0 Posts
Zense_United said:
I'm feeling so excited, i dont no what to say
its my first time to see the stadium, museum, and the greatest statue ever, Sir Matt Busby. Three greatest hero, Charlton, Best, and Law!
I feel like buying alot of soveniers and all!
Nice one mate, you'll enjoy the experience and
it will be something you will never forget. Enjoy yourself. :)

Some info you might find usefull here mate.
Need more help, just shout, plenty here will help you.
http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/matchday-tickets-travel-information/7777-travel-information-thread.html

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Yeah it's great! I went last year and would LOVE to go again. The little interactive things are good too. Except I'm gutted i did get my picture taken! And make sure to measure the power of your shot, see if you beat Rooney's ;)

·
Registered
590 Posts
I think you can get you picture taken with the Trophies. I got my picture taken with the Premiership Trophy last summer. It cost I think £10 which isn't cheap, but was worth it if like me you're desperate to have it done.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k169/jd_mufc/Photo-0030edited.jpg

That should give you an idea of how it looks

Have a great day anyway and be sure to let us know how you get on :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
I remember doing this back in I think 1997, I was young but I remember it being an enjoyable day out, mostly for the posing with the PL Trophy.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
I got my picture taken with the CL trophy back in March in Barca ;-)
Then I went down to behind the goal where Ole scored the winner back in '99
I knew it was going to be our year :).

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
alright, now i heard from you guys , it made me so excited! i'm so really so excited with the stadium, the field, megastore, statue and many more! Wow , i'm sure , after the trip to mufc , ill quickly post some pic of me and the fields!

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
it will be both trophies pic for £15.

I went last year and had pic took with premier league trophy and charity shield so if you wait a few weeks you could get photo took with

premier league, champions league, charity shield, european super cup, world club championship.

that would be one amazing photo

with regards to the tour and the museum, make sure you got plenty of time as enough to see for a week never mind a day. i go every year as its half price for OU members.

Walking down the tunnel is always an experience to remember but its just the sheer history that greets you around every corner that makes you realise how big United actually is!!!

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
mo0o0o0ode ajaj said:
is it open every week or only one time in the year??
Every day. Times on manutd.com.

mo0o0o0ode ajaj said:
im from KSA and i'll be in London at this time.. how can i go to manchester?? plss tell me i want to see my favorite team's trophies..
Do you?

It's walking distance from London to Machester.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Stephen said:
Do you?

It's walking distance from London to Machester.
Very funny :rolleyes:

It's about 200 miles from London to Manchester so you'll have to get a train - the London Euston to Glasgow Central train will stop in Manchester.

·
Registered
75 Posts
reddwarf said:
the London Euston to Glasgow Central train will stop in Manchester.
Not normally. Glasgow trains usually stop at Crewe-Wigan-Preston-Lancaster etc with Manchester trains stopping at either Crewe or Stoke and terminating at Piccadilly.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
kingstreet said:
Not normally. Glasgow trains usually stop at Crewe-Wigan-Preston-Lancaster etc with Manchester trains stopping at either Crewe or Stoke and terminating at Piccadilly.
Sorry, you're right. That's just me being stupid. :eek:

I live in Lancaster and regularly use the trains. In fact, I got the train home from Manchester on Sunday after going to a mates birthday party and am going to London next week for work so I should know that. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts