Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
easy just pick a player or players and put yourself in the place of the coaching staff and improve one area of a players game.....has to be something realistic and something that needs changing or improving-give your reason aswell.

me im picking park and i would improve his shooting/ability in the box- if the lad improved his performance in the box he would be a legend...how many times this season has ji sung been played into or worked himself into a goalscoring position to blown it big time??

so thats park and his shooting ability.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Rooney - Scoring more then what he does do
Berbatov - Don't be afraid to shoot from distance. He has the ability
Ronaldo - Get up, and get on with the game
O'Shea - Learn to cross the ball consistantly
Rafael - Don't dive into challenges
Kuszczak - Try not to give away peno's

Erm....I'll think of more later! :p

·
Registered
46 Posts
Park - teach him to run and stay on his feet. Teach him to be able to look up when on the ball and see where his team mates are. More than 1 thing I know - but boy does he need it!!

Berbatov - teach him that it really is OK to work so hard that he breaks into a sweat!!

Foster - teach him not to be static at set pieces!!

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Anderson - improve his shooting, learn how much strength he needs to use in different types of shooting, ie; distance and angle.

Ronaldo
- A bit more training on his free kicks, to be as good as he was last season because i know he`s more than able to do so ..

Nani - Be a bit more unselfish in situations, although i have learned his style of play and i can see many benefits from it, he needs to learn and improve when it comes to playing in a team work. Saying that, he can be an individual player only if he works hard on being one. Not going into detail on this.

Foster and Thomasz - How to concede less goals in a match, its up to them to see what they need to improve on, i just summed it all up ;)

Rooney
- He`s perfect in my eyes .. Just one thing tho, to the opposite of Nani .. In situations you need to be a bit more selfish mate so that you score more goals much needed for your confidence, and you know that many goals will bring you a lot of individual awards .. i know you`re not into them, what you do is for the team .. But they`re needed to boost your confidence, and don`t tell me no for this ;)

·
Registered
629 Posts
Berbatov - Become a little selfish infront of goal.

Ronaldo - Get on with the game and pass a bit more.

Park - Improve his finishing.

Rooney - Score more goals.

Anderson - Imrpove shooting.

Nani - Get in some crosses from the wings and work harder.

....... For now I'll chose these players although every player needs to keep improving day in day out to succeed.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
peterswellman said:
How is that any different?
When you have a child and for your eyes its perfect, although you are aware that it has its positives and negatives in the character.

Not quite the same, but close.

·
Banned
16,009 Posts
RoxiiUtd said:
When you have a child and for your eyes its perfect, although you are aware that it has its positives and negatives in the character.

Not quite the same, but close.
Therefore they ain't perfect. Only for a short time when they are born. Then they start to mature and develop personalities, then they no longer are perfect. There is no one who is perfect in everyway.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
peterswellman said:
Therefore they ain't perfect. Only for a short time when they are born. Then they start to mature and develop personalities, then they no longer are perfect. There is no one who is perfect in everyway.
But he is anyways for me, no buts ;)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts