Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with recent bust ups with his manager his move away from st. james park is coming.

he is a top player and only 22 years old. he has the potential to become a great left sided player.

he would be a great buy for aston villa and i hope he dont go to arsenal but is a top 4 quality player
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts
why is it that every single half decent player in the world get mentioned by someone on this website with regards to a potentail transfer to us?
 

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
Joined
·
16,031 Posts
Not as bad as some of our recent buys, so why not...

(djemba djemba, kleberson, blomqvist)
 

·
Davey baby chips 'n' gravy
Joined
·
4,055 Posts
reddwarf said:
Lol, someone's been taking the scout reports on Football Manager very seriously!
:D It appears that way doesn't it lol While N'zogbia is a good player, I can't see him being top class or good enough for United, his attitude is pathetic aswell.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,336 Posts
No thanks. He's a decent player, but I don't think he's quite good enough for title challengers. His attitude is also questionable.

I think the highest level he's good enough for is probably Villa or Liverpool ;) :p.
 

·
Davey baby chips 'n' gravy
Joined
·
4,055 Posts
manutd004 said:
No thanks. He's a decent player, but I don't think he's quite good enough for title challengers. His attitude is also questionable.
You said what I said but implied it in a slightly different way, are you taking the p*ss out of me, implying that all I do is repeat what other members say?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,336 Posts
Davey said:
You said what I said but implied it in a slightly different way, are you taking the p*ss out of me, implying that all I do is repeat what other members say?
:confused:

I can't make up my mind whether you're joking or not, but no, I'm not.

I was just talking about the topic and the way I see it. If it was the smilies that made you suspect this, the smilies were there for the reference I made about Liverpool and N'Zogbia.
 

·
Davey baby chips 'n' gravy
Joined
·
4,055 Posts
manutd004 said:
:confused:

I can't make up my mind whether you're joking or not, but no, I'm not.

I was just talking about the topic and the way I see it. If it was the smilies that made you suspect this, the smilies were there for the reference I made about Liverpool and N'Zogbia.
Balls, I forgot to put a lol at the end of my sentence, I was joking :) I am not a knob head like that.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,336 Posts
Davey said:
Balls, I forgot to put a lol at the end of my sentence, I was joking :) I am not a knob head like that.
That's good. :p

I don't know you very well, but from the posts I've seen you look a good guy and a good poster.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
NoxiousD said:
Not as bad as some of our recent buys, so why not...

(djemba djemba, kleberson, blomqvist)
strange argument :confused:
why not?
cos he isnt United class. Simple as that. Decent player but we have the likes
of Evra, Tosic, Fabio and Nani anyway, so why get this player?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,740 Posts
I wouldn't say he's top 4 quality. I have barely heard anything of him for the past 18 months he was fantastic in one season and has just seemed to of faded. Good buy for Wigan though, Steve Bruce should be confident of a pretty high finish this season.
 

·
Keen on Fella's
Joined
·
8,472 Posts
i wouldnt touch him with a barge pole , the lad is nothing but trouble , he has been looking for a move for the last 2 seasons , if he was as good as he thinks he is , surely a top club would have snapped him up , as it is he cant seem to get a move aanywhere.
typical spoilt footballer, at 22 he has achieved nothing in the game , he is only a regular in the newcastle side because of injuries , yet the guy thinks he deserves to be at a champions league club, his attitude is terrible , he will have no issues with picking up 20k a week and refuse to play for his club , newcastle should refuse to bow to his demands , stick him in with the under 12s and let him rot.
 

·
Thank you Sir Alex
Joined
·
5,528 Posts
-zuco- said:
Here you go Sir, you're very own straitjacket.
We might need one Mr. N'zombie'a as well if we're going to sign him. He probably go mental when he hears Park pronouncing his name :D
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top