Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder if Middlesbrough will be up to there usual tricks on Monday by putting in a solid performances against us this season. too me it seems as thought they only play well against United and **** against everyone else. too me thats cheating the fans which is a disgrace.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
They'll come and put 11 men behind the ball.

We'll score an early goal.

They will have to attack now.

Then we'll tear them apart.

5-0 United.

I don't take games for granted, let's see what you say [wink]. We always struggle against Boro!

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Teams raising their game against the bigger clubs happens on a regular basis.

We just have to live with it, and concentrate on our own game rather than theirs.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
The term is PARKING THE BUS

its happens to the top four on weekly basis

They get you to commit forward and hope to sneak one on the counter it sometimes works and Boro are the masters beating all the top four yearly

·
hates City
2,913 Posts
We should score an early goal so they'll have to open their game and if they do that more goals from united will come

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Borough are always hard to play against we seem to struggle against them, but we're at home so we should still win. It'll be another frustrating 1-0 where we score quite late (Stoke, Sunderland, LDU)

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
trikam patel said:
is evra back???
No. He effectively had a 5 game ban, as the first game he was banned for was due to 5 yellows, followed by the 4 for the Chelsea situation.

His first game back is the Chelsea game at home on the 11th of January.

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
it's the premiership, and it's big, big money at stake for everyone in it.
you do everything in your power to sneak a morale-boosting point at the emirates, the bridge, unfilled and the theatre of dreams, and it's accepted as part of football.
it aint pretty but you don't honestly think it would be anything other than suicidal for middlesborough to come to old trafford and play an open game, attack us and look for a win. once in a season that will work against us, every other time we would rip the team apart. monday will be another sunderland or stoke unless we get through and score an early goal. after that it could be fun :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
i hope boro go down they dont bring anything to the premier league they are a dull team with a dull manager dull strip and dull fans they just make up the numbers theyve got championship written all over them

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
the boss said:
i hope boro go down they dont bring anything to the premier league they are a dull team with a dull manager dull strip and dull fans they just make up the numbers theyve got championship written all over them

I have to agree with that I think Boro have had there day they won the league cup and got to the Uefa cup final but southgate has had his day time to go down .

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
stubie123 said:
I wonder if Middlesbrough will be up to there usual tricks on Monday by putting in a solid performances against us this season. too me it seems as thought they only play well against United and **** against everyone else. too me thats cheating the fans which is a disgrace.
Delete Boro - insert every other bloody team. WE are the team to beat, WE are everyone's FA Cup Final, WE do not always deliver though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts